Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Didn't see this posted: 2010 Topps Sterling with Strasburg!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Some of those mock ups are on card, and some aren't. I wonder if that's how it will be.

Jul 30, 2009
HAHA I just noticed its for Sterling. Needless to say this product looks exactly like TTT cards.

Topps, it works like this:
Companies try to make lower end products "look better" and "feel better" by copying high end luxury products as closely as possible.

For instance, Hyundai cars look more and more like Lexus at a much lower price.

So why would you make $300 per pack cards (Sterling) LOOK exactly like $100 per pack (TTT) cards? It should be the opposite way around.

Change it up Topps.

A_Pharis

Wagner patch? :shock: :shock:

If Honus Wagner has a PATCH/CUT in this product - forget the Strasburg... more like Stras-who?

Also, I know they are mock-ups, but that Banks is sooooo nice... but don't the Ripken patch windows seem small compared to the size of the card?

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
011873 said:
Weres the pic of the triple GU Manny card my customers pull every year?
Or the 24 piece Ichiro that barely covered pack cost?
Or a Tom Gorzelanny auto triple gu?
Or a Brad Nelson triple auto "rc"

If you thought this product was overpriced from the start, wait until word gets out now.

Worst product to open, best product to buy singles from.
Dude you are thinking Triple Threads but don't let me stop you from ranting and raving.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
"Rookie Phenoms" is a new box theme w/ Strasburg and Heyward as the only current rookies in it, so look for those unopened boxes on ebay! Someone's going to buy one for $1000 or so and possibly get a 5 piece bat jersey of Longoria and a triple jersey of Lincecum or something like that!

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
[quote="A_Pharis":21kbe3xv]sooooo nice... but don't the Ripken patch windows seem small compared to the size of the card?
I agree.
Ripken looks really nice, but tiny swatches.[/quote:21kbe3xv]
Yeah I agree, now that Topps is the only game in town they can get a thousand cards out of a jersey instead of 500.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I love the card in your avatar though :)

Not all the players in the product are alive.

aminors said:
Topps Sterling hasn't been worth a crap since they had all on-card autos...2006 maybe? Just my .02

Ant