Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worst Bowman Chrome Autograph ever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
What would you guys say has been the worst player to ever have a Bowman Chrome Autographed card? Not necessarily the worst now, since the benefit of time has proven who the sleepers and the busts (Toe Nash) were, but the worst one even at the time issued. My vote would have to be Adam Roller, with Pedro Lopez a close second (why did he ever get 2 autographed cards in two releases?). Any better nominees (perhaps someone from the 2001 Bowman Chrome set)?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Definitely Michael Felix.

You know that rare sensation when you actually get a sick feeling to your stomach when you finally hit that autograph card in you box of chrome?

At least every other chrome prospect had a chance.

You already lost with this one.

And the ultimate abdominal pain just short of cholecystitis - pulling a superfractor autograph, and getting michael "queen" felix.

queenfelix.jpg

asmth312

Jan 17, 2009
I'm not sure we all have the same understanding of the topic. To me, a first-round pick really wouldn't be eligible, since at the time the card was made he obviously had a lot of potential or at least notoriety. On the other hand, Pedro Lopez was always a utility infielder and an undrafted free agent.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
TBTwinsFan said:
Jason Heyward :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I kid.

My vote is Beau Mills... the dude was arrested... cards are worthless now...

Sean_C said:
Not necessarily the worst now, since the benefit of time has proven who the sleepers and the busts (Toe Nash) were, but the worst one even at the time issued.

Mills was a 1st round, power hitter. He was much more desired than the likes of Elvin Puello, Pedro Lopez, Singh, Patel.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Nah, he was at least somewhat of a prospect when the card was issued, as was Toe Nash (at one time that was a $100 card). Guys like Roller and Jake Mauer were DOA when the set was issued. Those are the types of cards I'm referring to.

jetsrule4 said:
j brent cox

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts