Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone buy from ebay seller KHW?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Just wondering if anyone has bought from ebay seller KHW. Dude has a museum of HOF and star autographs from every sport. Was it a good experience? I am thinking about snagging a bunch of stuff. Let me know!

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
my ted williams auto came from him. he has a very nice selection and his s/h was reasonable and quick

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
It's Kirk (maybe Kurt, I can't remember) Walsh (sp? Walch?). I've bought from him and unknowingly sold to him (his buyers account isn't in his name, it was a $4k item). You're right he has great stuff, and he really knows his stuff. He does very well flipping cards by buying raw and then getting them psa/dna. When I sold to him he paid instantly (which is nice for such a big $ item), when I was buying off him he was pretty firm on his prices even though I was buying a lot (and I could tell didn't want to waste a lot of time communicating, he probably deals with a lot of "tire kickers"). Can't really blame him for firm prices though, if he knows he will get what he wants for it why sell for lower. I was looking at his auctions a few months ago and saw some really nice cards an reasonable prices. And yes, I would trust him 100%, he's a big dealer with a good rep.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I've purchased from him number of times over the years. Easy to deal with and I have never received a card that wasnt in a different condition than presented. A+ seller.

Vast amount of autos and a great store for HOF collectors who want to buy a few at a time.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Love his store its fun to look through when shopping for autos, he is one of my only "favorite sellers" I have on ebay

Dec 10, 2008
He's got a nice selection, but you still need to know the autograph yourself, or someone that does. Here's 2 he has for sale, both PSA/DNA certified, that are not authentic:

PSADNA1.jpg

PSADNA2.jpg

He has 3 more I wouldn't feel comfortable one way or the other unless I could inspect it in person.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Mark McGwire Museum said:
He's got a nice selection, but you still need to know the autograph yourself, or someone that does. Here's 2 he has for sale, both PSA/DNA certified, that are not authentic:

He has 3 more I wouldn't feel comfortable one way or the other unless I could inspect it in person.

That's why I am searching the autos of the ones I am considering buying before...just in case!

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
I made an off ebay buy from him and after almost a month of no cardand no msg from the seller I msg.d him and he said that he was sorry and that the card I bought was out of stock. I filed a paypal dispute and got my $ back.

I gave him a second chance and bought from him again but the psa # of the auto. I received did not match the psa # on the listing. When I asked the seller about it he said I could send the item back for a refund.

I don't buy from him anymore. That's my $.02

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
sethyarkony said:
Just wondering if anyone has bought from ebay seller KHW. Dude has a museum of HOF and star autographs from every sport. Was it a good experience? I am thinking about snagging a bunch of stuff. Let me know!

Kirk Welch is a very close friend of mine and I would 100% guarantee him.
BG

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
razorent said:
sethyarkony said:

Kik Welch is a very close friend of mine and I would 100% guarantee him.
BG

What are you guaranteeing?
He's definitely selling autos that arent authentic as the McGwire posts show above. I dont even know his sig that well but know those arent legit. Maybe just someone that doesnt care about the stuff they sell, so they dont look too much into them as long as it turns a profit

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
razorent said:
sethyarkony said:

BG

He's definitely selling autos that arent authentic as the McGwire posts show above. I dont even know his sig that well but know those arent legit. Maybe just someone that doesnt care about the stuff they sell, so they dont look too much into them as long as it turns a profit

I guarantee he is a man of honor. When you have 5000-10000 items on ebay all PSA or JSA, you might have one or two mistakes mixed in (PSA or JSA mistakes). If PSA likes them then the consumer ultimately decides if he likes the item. Its hard to fault a guy for selling autos PSA authenticates (as their qualifications probably exceed most of their critics). If you EVER have a problem with him, Ill call him for you and make sure he takes care of you. I buy from him and sell to him without problems. Hope that helps... BG

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
razorent said:
GarkoCollector said:
razorent said:
sethyarkony said:

BG

I guarantee he is a man of honor. When you have 5000-10000 items on ebay all PSA or JSA, you might have one or two mistakes mixed in (PSA or JSA mistakes). If PSA likes them then the consumer ultimately decides if he likes the item. Its hard to fault a guy for selling autos PSA authenticates (as their qualifications probably exceed most of their critics). If you EVER have a problem with him, Ill call him for you and make sure he takes care of you. I buy from him and sell to him without problems. Hope that helps... BG

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks Brian!
Tom

Members online

Latest posts