Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Orioles Midseason FanFest - Autograph Haul w/Pics & Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
This was the first time I went to the "Midseason State of the Orioles" event and I am glad I did. This is an event for Season Ticket holders only, and needless to say there are not many of those left. They had 6 stations of 4 players from the current 25 man roster. The only person not signing was Guthrie since he was starting. They only signed for 45 minutes and there were so few people we managed to hit 4 stations in that time. To put this in perspective it took me around 8 hours at the preseason FanFest to get 18 auto's because of the crowd, and I got 16 auto's in under 45 minutes yesterday.

My soon to be wife took pics of players and went through the lines to get the 3x5 Auto's. Here are some Pics and her auto's...

Autos1.jpg
Autos2.jpg
Autos3.jpg

3x5AlbersM.jpg
3x5BerkenJ.jpg
3x5FoxJ.jpg
3x5IzturisC.jpg
3x5JonesA.jpg
3x5MarkakisN.jpg
3x5MataF.jpg
3x5MooreS.jpg
3x5PattersonC.jpg
3x5PieF.jpg
3x5SimonA.jpg
3x5TejadaM.jpg
3x5TillmanC.jpg

This is what I have been working on... I am now up to 32 Auto's and just started at this year's preseason FanFest. I plan on adding a bunch at the National...

Os1620.jpg

Robert Andino
Jake Arrieta
Garrett Atkins
Josh Bell
Brad Bergesen
Jason Berken
Jake Fox
Jeremy Guthrie
Dick Hall
Ron Hansen
Mark Hendrickson
Cesar Izturis
Jim Johnson
Adam Jones
Brian Matusz
Scott McGregor
Kevin Millwood
Lou Montanez
Scott Moore
Will Ohman
Corey Patterson
Troy Patton
Gary Roenicke
Larry Sheets
Alfredo Simon
Nate Snell
Brandon Snyder
Craig Tatum
Miguel Tejada
Chris Tillman
Koji Uehara
Ty Wigginton

Thanks for looking!

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Its too bad the O's stink like they have in the past few years.
I want to go back to the glory days when they were the team to beat.
I really like the stadium auto pic you're putting together.
Good luck .

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
Nice haul! How many fan-fests do the Orioles have? I know the Twins just have 1...

Thanks everyone!

TB... They really only have 1 "FanFest" as this is more of a private event for season ticket holders only. When I spoke to my company's ticket rep last week he said they expected about 1,500 people to attend. There was no where near that though. I would say there was 500 people at most there for the autograph portion of the event.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Those 3x5s look great, and that picture is amazing. I wish the Rockies did something like that.

Members online

Latest posts