Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Day1 called on Tornado Warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Well, we had a fun time at the TC/Canada game, that only had a 30min lightning delay. It wasn't hot or humid... it sprinkled a little... but game 2, bottom of the first, the sirens go off as Nicky Delmonico is up batting (I actually was taking videos of Delmonico, Lorenzen and Wolters batting for the YouTube page). Everyone thought it was the train (that runs behind the stadium). My dad told the announcer that that isn't the train but the sirens. Which was true because the TV in concessions had the Tornado Warning thing going, so we waited until the sirens stopped and left the stadium and headed for the hotel. We actually found refuge at a McDonald's and we stayed there until the sirens callemd down. Yesterday's game 2 was cancelled. We are getting ready to check out of the hotel and I am using the computer (thankfully... the manager's kids were controlling it last night... odd place to babysit).

As for graphs, I tried for Wolters but he must not have heard me. I am not going to try too hard today either.