Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 7/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Jays up 9-1 in the 5th and looking to move to 9-0 against Baltimore this year.

Yunel Escobar is 3-for-5 with a Grand Slam and 5 RBI.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Chris Iannetta with a HR and only run of the game so far. The Reds and Rockies have left tons on base.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don't like the Yankees at all, but that lineup just keeps going.

They got Price for 7 runs today after being down 3-0 in the first. But they just kept hitting and hitting and hitting...

And I know the Brew Crew have a lousy record 'cuz of their pitching, but I had no idea that Weeks had 17 HRs. :eek:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
gt2590 said:
I don't like the Yankees at all, but that lineup just keeps going.

They got Price for 7 runs today after being down 3-0 in the first. But they just kept hitting and hitting and hitting...

And I know the Brew Crew have a lousy record 'cuz of their pitching, but I had no idea that Weeks had 17 HRs. :eek:

I am a red sox fan, diehard.....I am rooting for the yanks to win 110 games since the Sox have no chance of sniffing a division title.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
sethyarkony said:
Ok

White Sox now bust open a 6-3 lead so far and still going with a 4 run 6th.

I know he hasn't been doing much this year....but Beckham going 3 for 3 with 2 RBIs has really woken up in the 2nd half of this year (and the week previously).

Great timing since I just got word of a BGS 9.5 blue ref auto and BGS 9.5 ref auto this week from BGS.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
braden said:
Jays up 9-1 in the 5th and looking to move to 9-0 against Baltimore this year.

Yunel Escobar is 3-for-5 with a Grand Slam and 5 RBI.

I think he's 3-3 but coming up to the plate. Glad to see him get his first homer. I actually think he's going to outperform Gonzalez in the 2nd half if they keep him at the top half of the lineup. Will turn out similar to when the Braves traded Francoeur for Church.

Edit - Make that 3-4.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
scotty21690 said:
sethyarkony said:
Ok

Wowzers, they are good huh?

Who's pitching for them today?

Garcia v. Blackburn.

Blackburn is now out but Deunsing let in a few of the runners he left on base. Minnesota has spread apart 10 hits to the Sox 11 so far and only managed the 3 runs. Looking to split the 4 game series in Minnesota and I'll take it!

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
scotty21690 said:
Same for me, Eric.

Rays vs. Yanks = No shame in rooting for the Evil Empire ;)
:eek: Never thought I'd hear stuff like this

Yanks will be playing the Rays, Twins, Det, Chicago white sox, angels, texas , etc.

Ever win will help the sox in the wild card race considerating how brutal the lineup is without key players/pitchers.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
17ROCKIES12 said:
scotty21690 said:
Same for me, Eric.

LOL well if the Rays win then that lessen our chance to obtain the WC, simple as that. Yankees locked up the division on day 1.

I guess this is more of rooting for the Rays to lose. ;)

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
EricInCT said:
sethyarkony said:
Ok

I know he hasn't been doing much this year....but Beckham going 3 for 3 with 2 RBIs has really woken up in the 2nd half of this year (and the week previously).

Great timing since I just got word of a BGS 9.5 blue ref auto and BGS 9.5 ref auto this week from BGS.

He's been hitting the ball incredibly hard a majority of the season. Seriously though it was straight too whoever he hit it at every time. Neither Ozzie nor Kenny Williams have doubted his ability. He is finally starting to just find the holes.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
scotty21690 said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
scotty21690 said:
Same for me, Eric.

LOL well if the Rays win then that lessen our chance to obtain the WC, simple as that. Yankees locked up the division on day 1.

Oh just in these games. That makes sense. I thought you meant in general. :lol:

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Dayum.

The White Sox next 13 games are against the Mariners and the A's, with the series flip-flopping and going home/away. I'd love to extend the division lead before a 4 game set, 2 of which are a doubleheader, against Detroit.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
sethyarkony said:
scotty21690 said:
sethyarkony said:
Ok

Wowzers, they are good huh?

Who's pitching for them today?

Garcia v. Blackburn.

Blackburn is now out but Deunsing let in a few of the runners he left on base. Minnesota has spread apart 10 hits to the Sox 11 so far and only managed the 3 runs. Looking to split the 4 game series in Minnesota and I'll take it!
Upon further review of his stats (thought he retired, LOL) he actually has QS in 7 of his last 8 starts, not bad at all.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
17ROCKIES12 said:
scotty21690 said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
scotty21690 said:
Same for me, Eric.

Oh just in these games. That makes sense. I thought you meant in general. :lol:
Oh gosh no :lol: :lol:

Glad we are on the same page now. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts