Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just love losing two eBay items in one day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
[ebay:2rnfivpi]140426396636[/ebay:2rnfivpi]
[ebay:2rnfivpi]120594418024[/ebay:2rnfivpi]

The latter is still going but it is officially past my budget. YAYYYYYY FOR LOSING

:|

zan

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
What's worse then losing is having an auction up and totally losing track of time......which is what I did today. ::facepalm::

Started watching a movie and totally forgot. Really stunk since it was a game used item I'll probably never see again and it went for a cheap minimum bid. Think i'll just lie to myself and assume whomever won had a bid in that was well-over would have bid anyway.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
The money you didn't spend today can be saved and put towards higher bids next time....I know not great but trying to be optimistic.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Same here. I lost out on two Carlos Gonzalez printing plates that ended for fifty cents more than I bid. Same guy beat me both times.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
thats ok man, those will resurface, maybe at nationals. I had one of my top 3 cards show up on ebay tonight.......with a buy it now of 1k. which is about 650 more than i would spend on it, even though it is a 1/1. For a grand I could purchase multiple full game worn jerseys of said player.

Members online

Latest posts