Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB national news and questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jason Wong, the 2008 ginter code champion will be joining us on Saturday, August 7 at the national to do an interview and sign autographs for anyone that is interested.

So if you are going to be there, make sure to bring a card to get it signed in person.

Also I asked a question a while ago that was trolled out of control. Please do not do the same this time.

Who will be setting up at the national this year? I would like to update the blog with all the members tables so that everyone at the national will be able to easily find other members tables. If you are setting up, please post who you are and your table location.

FCB HQ (corporate area)
The team

Booth #2463
Randy Shields and TonyH

Booth 1319
JVC

Member tables in red
national.jpg

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Umm, I'm Brian. And I will be set up at the National. I will be at some booth over near all the corporate sponsors. I think the booth will be called FCB II. Next to the trash cans and some purple lion. Come see me!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
blanning71 said:
Umm, I'm Brian. And I will be set up at the National. I will be at some booth over near all the corporate sponsors. I think the booth will be called FCB II. Next to the trash cans and some purple lion. Come see me!

THE HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 30, 2009
I know Im wrong on something here, but according to the floor plan, it LOOKS like theres over 2,000 tables.

Im going by roughly 150 "master booths" each with 16 tables (a "full" square)

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
bouwob- Thanks for the thread and the mention! To my fellow FCB peeps, please feel free to stop by and say Hi. I look forward to meeting some of you!

Brian- Sorry about that last year. I'll be giving my booth a Frontline and K9 Advantix makeover this year. No hubcaps, sunglasses, cheap toys, miracle carpet cleaner, or bootleg dvd's. Having said though I'm still leaning on bringing the stink bombs and fart spray as they always make for a great time.

Cheers!

Members online

Latest posts