Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujols ALWAYS turns it on for the national audience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Dude's a freak. That homerun was out in a second. There is no team I look forward to watching more when they are on TV than the Cardinals, and it is just because of him.

I realize that everybody knows he is ridiculously good...but we must make sure to all appreciate how amazing he is to watch!

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Pujols is amazing, Jay and Rasmus are something to look forward to, and Matt Holliday can hit.

The rest of the Cardinal's are offensively boring: Brendan Ryan, Felipe Lopez, Skip Schumaker, Yadi. zzzz

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Pu Daddy goes deep, then later in the inning Allen Craig hits his first MLB home run, and then Skip Schumaker makes it back to back jacks!

I got the game on ESPN and FSN Midwet.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sam Banks said:
Pu Daddy goes deep, then later in the inning Allen Craig hits his first MLB home run, and then Skip Schumaker makes it back to back jacks!

I got the game on ESPN and FSN Midwet.
you can watch it on the free preview as well from comcast and the dish guys until tomorrow I think

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
seems like Albert has his hot and cold streaks. Right now he is in a bit of a cold streak but seems ready to break out....

Members online

Latest posts