Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Jeff Green collection More scans added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Re: My Jeff Green collection

nice stuff, hows he doin this year..Havent really looked up his stats or anything

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008

Green is having a great year, and I think has a better all around game than Durant (although Durant scores more).

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA

Uofo2212 said:
Green is having a great year, and I think has a better all around game than Durant (although Durant scores more).
Dude...that's exactly what I think about LaMarcus Aldridge and Brandon Roy.

Aldridge is having a great year, and I think has a better all around game than Roy (although Roy scores more).
I can't wait to see more of your Greens. Jeff Green is one of those guys that I "keep up with."

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas

Hi i like your yadi molina auto i believe i have a green/ridnour dual GU as starters towards it lmk if you wanna trade thanks

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

Sorry this has not been updated in a while. Molina has been traded. Sorry

craiger122003 said:
Hi i like your yadi molina auto i believe i have a green/ridnour dual GU as starters towards it lmk if you wanna trade thanks

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

You will see more shortly.

I want to spread them out so that it keeps me focused on buying some and scanning the ones I already have.

Wehttam6 said:
Uofo2212 said:
Dude...that's exactly what I think about LaMarcus Aldridge and Brandon Roy.

Aldridge is having a great year, and I think has a better all around game than Roy (although Roy scores more).
I can't wait to see more of your Greens. Jeff Green is one of those guys that I "keep up with."

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

They didn't at the time i bought them. lately i have seen a big spike in his cards.

SeattlefantillIdie said:
Those are some SWEET looking autos! Did they cost very much? I never thought to look for his auto at all, I may have to!

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

Here are 3 more

/599
GreenBase599.jpg

32/100. His Georgetown Jersey #
G-Town.jpg

5/5!!
G5-5.jpg