Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how do you get a bing discount these days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Has anyone tried doing both Ebates and Bigcrumbs on purchases? I am now signed up for both and wondering if it maybe worth the extra click or two to get extra free money.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
You also have MrRebates.com that gives you 3% on ebay purchases and a whole lot of other online stores. They also give you $5.00 for signing up. I have a link to it in my sig.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I use all four rebates. I can use bing plus one the other three (big crumbs, Mr Rebate, and Ebates), but I haven't figured out how to piggy back them with the bing rebate. It's the tracking tickets I can't match up. Add Ebay Bucks and it could be close to 16% back on BIN purchases.

Any suggestions?

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
miguelcabrera said:
is it only possible to use one of the rebate programs per purchase or can you combine them?
Usually I open my bing account and get directed to ebay. I then to to either 3 rebates and sign in and get a tracking ticket. With the bing discount and either ebates or Mr Rebate it totals to 11% on BIN purchases.

I just have to figure out how to piggyback big crumbs and Mr Rebates with ebates.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I start a Bing search, enter eBay through Bing...in a new window go through bigcrumbs and the Bing icon typically appears as long as it is in the same browser...from their I hit BIN.

Won't work soon though. I need to do something different.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
hoopster3977 said:
miguelcabrera said:
is it only possible to use one of the rebate programs per purchase or can you combine them?
Usually I open my bing account and get directed to ebay. I then to to either 3 rebates and sign in and get a tracking ticket. With the bing discount and either ebates or Mr Rebate it totals to 11% on BIN purchases.

I just have to figure out how to piggyback big crumbs and Mr Rebates with ebates.

i dont use bing

i just got into ebates, so im using that combines with ebay bucks which gives me a total of 5 percent back on everything

Members online