Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shops in MA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
So I was wondering if anyone from MA knew of any shops around the North Shore as I have no idea of any. Marblehead/Swampscott/Salem area if possible

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
I know there's a good shop in Tewksbury and the Woburn card show is probably a 20-25 minute drive from there.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
jflan702 said:
Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

You're not Jason Fischner are you?

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
JVC said:
jflan702 said:

No, that's Phishmon23.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:

No, that's Phishmon23.

Very interesting. He lives next door to me then.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:

No, that's Phishmon23.

Have you been to his shop? Where are you?

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
[quote="jflan702":1ytb7zhk]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:1ytb7zhk]

brighton? sweet i live right next to brighton
do you live by thr 7/11 , blockbuster, BC, pinos, cityside area?

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
[quote="jflan702":17j22uet]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:17j22uet]

Sounds good. If you get adventurous on a saturday, go out Rt 9 to Rt 27 to Gilbert's. Real nice guy with a great story behind the shop and his family.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
[quote="JVC":rtn4sz9y][quote="jflan702":rtn4sz9y]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:rtn4sz9y]

do you live by thr 7/11 , blockbuster, BC, pinos, cityside area?[/quote:rtn4sz9y]

Yup, I'm about 3 blocks away from BC but further down towards Brighton Center than Cleveland Circle.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
[quote="JVC":12m4tmsd][quote="jflan702":12m4tmsd]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:12m4tmsd]

Sounds good. If you get adventurous on a saturday, go out Rt 9 to Rt 27 to Gilbert's. Real nice guy with a great story behind the shop and his family.[/quote:12m4tmsd]

I'll have to check that place out soon too.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
JVC said:
[quote="jflan702":1ljecbqh][quote="JVC":1ljecbqh][quote="jflan702":1ljecbqh]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:1ljecbqh]

do you live by thr 7/11 , blockbuster, BC, pinos, cityside area?[/quote:1ljecbqh]

Yup, I'm about 3 blocks away from BC but further down towards Brighton Center than Cleveland Circle.[/quote:1ljecbqh]

i live near whole foods and comm ave by the 7/11 on the corner of comm ave

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
jflan702 said:
[quote="JVC":1to1vtj3][quote="jflan702":1to1vtj3][quote="JVC":1to1vtj3][quote="jflan702":1to1vtj3]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:1to1vtj3]

do you live by thr 7/11 , blockbuster, BC, pinos, cityside area?[/quote:1to1vtj3]

Yup, I'm about 3 blocks away from BC but further down towards Brighton Center than Cleveland Circle.[/quote:1to1vtj3]

i live near whole foods and comm ave by the 7/11 on the corner of comm ave[/quote:1to1vtj3]

Cool, my grandparents live down around the corner from there. You go to BU?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
[quote="jflan702":1r16l8qb][quote="JVC":1r16l8qb][quote="jflan702":1r16l8qb][quote="JVC":1r16l8qb][quote="jflan702":1r16l8qb]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:1r16l8qb]

do you live by thr 7/11 , blockbuster, BC, pinos, cityside area?[/quote:1r16l8qb]

Yup, I'm about 3 blocks away from BC but further down towards Brighton Center than Cleveland Circle.[/quote:1r16l8qb]

i live near whole foods and comm ave by the 7/11 on the corner of comm ave[/quote:1r16l8qb]

Cool, my grandparents live down around the corner from there. You go to BU?[/quote:1r16l8qb]

im in high school

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="JVC":39cn3h7h][quote="jflan702":39cn3h7h][quote="JVC":39cn3h7h][quote="jflan702":39cn3h7h][quote="JVC":39cn3h7h][quote="jflan702":39cn3h7h]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:39cn3h7h]

do you live by thr 7/11 , blockbuster, BC, pinos, cityside area?[/quote:39cn3h7h]

Yup, I'm about 3 blocks away from BC but further down towards Brighton Center than Cleveland Circle.[/quote:39cn3h7h]

i live near whole foods and comm ave by the 7/11 on the corner of comm ave[/quote:39cn3h7h]

Cool, my grandparents live down around the corner from there. You go to BU?[/quote:39cn3h7h]

im in high school[/quote:39cn3h7h]

What high school?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
[quote="miguelcabrera":18k1iomz][quote="JVC":18k1iomz][quote="jflan702":18k1iomz][quote="JVC":18k1iomz][quote="jflan702":18k1iomz][quote="JVC":18k1iomz][quote="jflan702":18k1iomz]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:18k1iomz]

do you live by thr 7/11 , blockbuster, BC, pinos, cityside area?[/quote:18k1iomz]

Yup, I'm about 3 blocks away from BC but further down towards Brighton Center than Cleveland Circle.[/quote:18k1iomz]

i live near whole foods and comm ave by the 7/11 on the corner of comm ave[/quote:18k1iomz]

Cool, my grandparents live down around the corner from there. You go to BU?[/quote:18k1iomz]

im in high school[/quote:18k1iomz]

What high school?[/quote:18k1iomz]

brookline

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
JVC said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="JVC":8j8nv9qg][quote="miguelcabrera":8j8nv9qg][quote="JVC":8j8nv9qg][quote="jflan702":8j8nv9qg][quote="JVC":8j8nv9qg][quote="jflan702":8j8nv9qg][quote="JVC":8j8nv9qg][quote="jflan702":8j8nv9qg]Not really sure of anyon the North Shore, it's been a while since I was up there. I do know that Phishmon23 has a really nice store in West Roxbury, then my friends store is Gilbert's Nostalgia in Natick. You know, just in case you want to go for a ride. ;)

No, that's Phishmon23.

I haven't been able to make it down to the shop but I'm gonna make a point to get down there sometime soon. I just moved out to Brighton but my parents have a place in the South End.[/quote:8j8nv9qg]

do you live by thr 7/11 , blockbuster, BC, pinos, cityside area?[/quote:8j8nv9qg]

Yup, I'm about 3 blocks away from BC but further down towards Brighton Center than Cleveland Circle.[/quote:8j8nv9qg]

i live near whole foods and comm ave by the 7/11 on the corner of comm ave[/quote:8j8nv9qg]

Cool, my grandparents live down around the corner from there. You go to BU?[/quote:8j8nv9qg]

im in high school[/quote:8j8nv9qg]

What high school?[/quote:8j8nv9qg]

brookline[/quote:8j8nv9qg]

Such a small world. Tonight I learned that a board member is a next door neighbor of mine as well.

Members online

Latest posts