Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How Much Are These Signed Debut Tixs Worth? Braun/Upton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Will be handing out thanks as I appreciate your opinions :)

scan0027.jpg

scan0003.jpg

MiracleMatthew

Jan 15, 2010
Midland, TX
Wow those are nice. I think the better question is: What are they worth to you? you got them signed personally. So IMO, if you don't get what you want for them, keep them. They're not as easy to come by as a bowman chrome auto, though prices may differ :D

Nice stuff man!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Worth a lot more to you then. You are only one who knows they are real. Nice stubbs, but reselling in person autos don't get you much of a premium. I'd keep them, they mean a heck of a lot more to you than a few bucks.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
MiracleMatthew said:
Wow those are nice. I think the better question is: What are they worth to you? you got them signed personally. So IMO, if you don't get what you want for them, keep them. They're not as easy to come by as a bowman chrome auto, though prices may differ :D

Nice stuff man!

Good point and thanks for the comment man! but I have 3 Brauns and 2 Uptons so Im kinda looking to get rid of the extras to buy some new stuff for the collection but kinda wanted to know a fair value so I wasnt rippin anyone off haha

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Would it be worth getting them PSA/DNA slabbed??

May not be worth that much more, but would be easier to sell them if they were slabbed. With that said, being on tickets where they made their MLB Debuts could also increase the price a bit.

MiracleMatthew

Jan 15, 2010
Midland, TX
In that case, I would look for $50-$75 for the Braun, and a little less for the Upton. Though I don't know if either of those two games had anything special in them. Like a first game homer, or two run double or anything... Those would obviously change the price. Just my $.02

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Un-slabbed, 20-25 for the Upton 35 maybe 40 for the Braun, Slabbed, maybe 55 for the Uptons and 65-70 on the Braun. If you include a "COA" (news article proving they are the debut stubbs, or some baseball america printout noting the debut) you might get a very small premium.

I would personally slab them and keep them, see where they get in a couple years.

Members online