Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making a couple banners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I have a little free time to make a couple banners (2 or 3). One or 2 players per banner. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. If I can not find pictures of the players that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), please provide them.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
yankeesfan24 said:
i would like a AJ *******/Nick Franklin dual banner

i would like them in their Minor League uniforms

i would also like it to say Yankeesfan24 collects

thanks bud

Can't find any good pictures of them to use.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
What about a banner of Brooks Pounders, a pitching prospect from Pittsburgh?

Thanks in advance. Also if you are still making the A&G customs, please let me know.

jake9494

Jun 8, 2009
3rd time asking...

Can I get a madisom bumgarner and buster posey banner with bumgarner throwing to posey(posey catching) and have it say Giants future stars

Thanks.
Jake

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
jake9494 said:
3rd time asking...

Can I get a madisom bumgarner and buster posey banner with bumgarner throwing to posey(posey catching) and have it say Giants future stars

Thanks.
Jake

You're seriously going to start you post like that? "3rd time asking..." Sorry that I was busy doing work that I actually get compensated for. Sorry that I made a post trying to help people out who wanted a banner or sig. Sorry that I do not have all the time in the world to sit in front of my computer to make every banner / sig / custom card request that gets posted, PMed or Emailed to me. It is people like you who ruin these threads for me. I enjoy making custom banners WHEN I HAVE THE TIME. It is jerkoffs like you that feel that they are entitled to something. You can ask again for the 4th and 5th time, but you'll just be wasting you time. You won't get it.

As for the other posts, I will do my best to make them while I have some free time this morning. I have also edited my original post. If I an not find pictures of the players that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), please provide them.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
JBel4331 said:
jake9494 said:
3rd time asking...

Thanks.
Jake

You're seriously going to start you post like that? "3rd time asking..." Sorry that I was busy doing work that I actually get compensated for. Sorry that I made a post trying to help people out who wanted a banner or sig. Sorry that I do not have all the time in the world to sit in front of my computer to make every banner / sig / custom card request that gets posted, PMed or Emailed to me. It is people like you who ruin these threads for me. I enjoy making custom banners WHEN I HAVE THE TIME. It is s like you that feel that they are entitled to something. You can ask again for the 4th and 5th time, but you'll just be wasting you time. You won't get it.

As for the other posts, I will do my best to make them while I have some free time this morning. I have also edited my original post. If I an not find pictures of the players that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), please provide them.

I am sure that I can justly speak for the entire board, that we truly appreciate all the banners/customs/sigs you have made. In my opinion you make the best banners on the board.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
klute14 said:
How about a Dave Kingman in a Cubs uniform?

Thanks,
Keith

kingman.jpg

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
imac220 said:
What about a banner of Brooks Pounders, a pitching prospect from Pittsburgh?

Thanks in advance. Also if you are still making the A&G customs, please let me know.

pounders.jpg

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Yeah, posts like that are pretty low.

You do great work. Can you make me a Mike Trout and Wil Myers banner? I'd like the Trout half to be red, and the Myers half to be blue if you can.

Thanks bud.
Ant

dukedynasty2009

Jan 11, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Amazing work!!! And thanks in advance for all that you make for everyone!! If it's possible could I get a Derek Holland banner any picture is cool and maybe have it say something about Dukedynasty2005 being a supercollector of his..... Sorry have never had or done one so not sure how to put it but i'm sure you can figure it out!!

Thanks again
Mike

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
Yeah, posts like that are pretty low.

You do great work. Can you make me a Mike Trout and Wil Myers banner? I'd like the Trout half to be red, and the Myers half to be blue if you can.

Thanks bud.
Ant

trout.jpg

Latest posts