Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*PLUNK* Kershaw nails Rowand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Lincecum's wasn't intentional...Kemp blew it out of proportion (was Rhiana in the stands?)

Kershaw's wasn't intentional either. If it was, he wouldn't be hitting Rowand...

Unfortunate for Torre and Kershaw. They may face suspensions.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
markakis8 said:
Lincecum's wasn't intentional...Kemp blew it out of proportion (was Rhiana in the stands?)

Kershaw's wasn't intentional either. If it was, he wouldn't be hitting Rowand...

Kershaw's was definitely intentional. Kuo was warming up in bottom of 6th already, and Kershaw batted even though he was well over 100 pitches.

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
lisu said:
markakis8 said:

Kershaw's was definitely intentional. Kuo was warming up in bottom of 6th already, and Kershaw batted even though he was well over 100 pitches.

since when is 103 pitches well over 100 pitches......but i agree that he only batted to nail rowand

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
zookerman182 said:
since when is 103 pitches well over 100 pitches......but i agree that he only batted to nail rowand

Sorry! I didn't remember his total pitch count but he was over 100. I just wish they hadn't plunked Rowand (after Padilla broke his face back in April) but at least it wasn't high. Lincecum may or may not have meant to hit Kemp, but his command was definitely not there last night.

Members online

Latest posts