Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest for 1 Slot in Tribute Break - winner - marterburn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
simple

Favorite summertime activity

example - chilling on the deck - bbqing with friends/family

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Re: Contest for 1 Slot in Topps Tribute Break

glancing, not staring, at copious amounts of women.

and eating fresh fruit that's actually in season.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008

Swimming in the pool with the kids.

Thanks

Shep

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008

Hop in the water plug just for old times sake or When the weather's fine, we go fishing or go swimming in the sea.

bmc398

May 25, 2009

Sitting on the deck with a beer and doing nothing at all (besides drinking the beer)

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California

I would say getting a short (though unpaid) leave of absence from work.

Also, taking mini-vacations to Northern California. :)

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France

Wake up around 9ish and eat breakfast on the porch while watching the neighbors mow the lawn and a dog chase after a parked car. (ouch).

Pick up the phone around 11 and call some friends over for a nice BBQ: hotdogs, hamburgers (quality ground beef) BBQ sauce, chips, beer, salads, plenty of deserts, baseball talk, swimming pool fun (volley ball, women in swimsuits...)

4ish drive down to the local market to get some more food for evening activities (with the same people). More food, more drink, and since it's the summer, everyone still in swimming suits. Take it on into the early evening. Cook up a home made dinner for the few closer friends who stay on. Sit on the porch all together, laugh at that same stupid dog who still doesn't get it and just spend some time talking and laughing and whatever else.

Chill out, take profit of good weather, spend time with friends and with family if they are in the area and enjoy life.
If you don't have that many friends, do it with family. The same thing as above. It'll be just as good if not better.

Catching a game can be a bonus but takes away from the home made dinner.

There you go.

Thanks for the contest Andrew!

pitt23

Aug 7, 2008
Houston

Thanks for the contest!

Watching the Cubs play just good enough to give us hope and then crush said hope for another season.

But seriously - getting to play golf at almost half the price with half the crowd if you are willing to face the heat.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

This summer ? Well, that would be tending to my pregnant wife and waiting for our first child to be born (2 weeks left ... )

Thanks for the contest !!!!

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland

If I am in Andrew's shoes, I would be walking around a park or a zoo with the kids and my wife...

Family quality time is a must, but yet I am not thinking of kids yet. Having a 13 weeks old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog pup is enough for now! :lol:

Members online