Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some National help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
I was planning on flying out to Baltimore for one day, but a recent new job and move across the state will probably keep me at home. Therefore, I would like to offer a 'finder's fee' for a few cards I am looking for through the end of the National card show. If you can hook me up with a seller with one of the following cards, AND I successfully complete the transaction (which I am pretty good at), then I'll pay. Please note, it doesn't count if the card I am looking for shows up on eBay...I check the site about 10x a day. First one to PM me with info gets it; this is the ONLY site where I am offering the finder's fee. You guys know what you are doing, and have good connections. Thanks a ton for any help you can provide.

$100 fee:
2009 Topps Chrome Chris Wells superfractor auto 1/1
2009 Playoff Contenders Chris Wells championship ticket auto (Cardinals card, not OSU)
2009 UD SPA Chris Wells NFL logo auto 1/1 (redemption or card)
2009 National Treasures Chris Wells RAP NFL logo auto 1/1 (not the colossal one)

$50 fee:
2009 Bowman Chrome Chris Wells superfractor 1/1 base card
2009 Topps Chrome Chris Wells superfractor 1/1 base card
2009 Certified Chris Wells Freshman Fabric 1/10

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Hey, I'm not going but when you say "1/10" do you literally only mean the card serial numbered 1/10 or would you settle for something like "7/10"

Maybe you have the other 9, so it's not a problem but that seems like something that could cause epic heartbreak for someone.

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
I mean specifically #1/10.

I know it's a long shot, but I own #1/249, #1/25, #1/5, and #1/1, so I thought it would make a cool rainbow.

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
Just a bump to request any help you can offer if you happen to be going to that huge show. Thanks!

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I'll take a look. What are you willing to pay on some of those? Just saying, these are big time cards of a pretty popular player and if they are in the room, I don't necessarily expect them to last.

Members online

Latest posts