Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys
I'm just sitting here wayching the wheels go round and round. Literrally I am
counting a thing that looks like a wheel and it goes on our excavators and there are 70. They come out one at a time so this will be about 5 hours ::facepalm::

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Dan, George, Art, Miggy, Richard, Scott and Adam :mrgreen: Hope the morning is starting well...I'm trying hard to stay awake myself. We got back from our camping trip at Mt. Rainier a little later than planned last night so REALLY feeling that this morning.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Gents!!! Dan, George, Art, Miggy, Richard, Scott and Adam :mrgreen: Hope the morning is starting well...I'm trying hard to stay awake myself. We got back from our camping trip at Mt. Rainier a little later than planned last night so REALLY feeling that this morning.

Morning Alex. How was your trip?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Scott - Trip was great...nice weather and TONS of hiking :D

Charlie - Morning dude!!! Sure do on the pics...uploading those right now on the work machine. How has your week been?? Nice sig too ;)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Thanks Alex. :D

Week has been good thusfar.

The strike ended at work. The pool is hovering around 85 degrees. And I "helped" my neighbor kill a bottle of Sailor Jerry's last night.

It was starting to act suspicious. :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Richard - You are almost half way done!!! :lol:

Charlie - Those damn Sailors named Jerry...glad you helped a homie out :lol: Congrats on the ending of the strike...did it end up effecting you at all??

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
40 DOWN AND ONLY 30 MORE TO GO
Ok I will stop yelling :D

Alex I know right. But I'll still have to count other things today. ::facepalm::
I thought I was doing this all day, but we will do it in 2 days instead.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good morning guys

not much new here today.. probably take the girls outside later to swim in their pool. I have to start doing some car shopping soon because I want to go back to work right after the first week of August. Im really getting sick of being stuck home all day everyday without a car.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
chashawk said:
http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98454

1. Never understood the point of threads like this.
2. If I ever spent as much as any of these guys, I'd be divorced. :lol:

Alex - it affected my hours for a couple of weeks, but nothing life-altering.

Honestly, I kind of like threads like that. If anyone ever questions how much I spend on my collection, I can show them that thread. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts