Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 7/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
David Renfroe hit his first pro HR . :cool:

Miguel Sano hit his 2nd. :cool: :cool:

Trevor Plouffe HR (15)

Today's notable starters include:

Charlie Furbush (AAA debut) vs. Felix Doubront
Jay Jackson
Kyle Drabek
Blake Beavan
Martin Perez
Trevor Reckling
Julio Teheran
Danny Duffy
Stolmy Pimentel
Matt Moore
Dellin Betances
Garrett Richards
Alex Colome
Trevor May

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Hope Moore can continue getting better..he's been steadily improving lately. His prices are crazy low right now. $15 for a blue refractor?

Ant

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Just saw my question made Jim Callis's chat yesterday. :)

Anthony (Boonville, IN): There has been talk about the Rays being involved in talks to send prospects as part of the Roy Oswalt trade. Which prospects would you expect to see if the trade was to come together?

Jim Callis: If I'm the Astros, I'd want Wade Davis or Jeremy Hellickson in there for sure. I probably couldn't get Desmond Jennings (but I'd ask), and I'd want Reid Brignac in there.

Ant

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Zach Britton struggled a bit today. 4 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 1 ER, 3 BB, 3 K

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Plouuuuffe with his 15th homer and 18th double hitting in the leadoff spot. Hopefully he gets another shot to play everyday in the bigs (and not because someone is injured).

I saw Rochester had him at third the other game which adds nice depth for the Twins.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Supplemental 1st rounder Aaron Sanchez has a good outing for the Jays' GCL club.

7.1 IP, 6 H, 4 R, 1 ER, 3 BB, 10 K

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
rico08 said:
Plouuuuffe with his 15th homer and 18th double hitting in the leadoff spot. Hopefully he gets another shot to play everyday in the bigs (and not because someone is injured).

I saw Rochester had him at third the other game which adds nice depth for the Twins.
Awesome :p

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
RBI triple for Morrison.

Teheran is perfect through 4, with 5 K's.

Members online

No members online now.