Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 U.S. ARMY ALL-AMERICAN HS FOOTBALL SET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Razor entertainment will be releasing this spring a factory set commemorating the game which will feature:

ALL 100 players in this years game (100 of the top high school players in the country)

PLUS, all FAMOUS ALUMNI OF THIS GAME,.. including the
first ever nationally issued cards of:
TIM TEBOW!
PERCY HARVIN!
JOE MCKNIGHT!
TYRELLE PRYOR!
MARK SANCHEZ!
AND MANY MORE!!!!

PLUS, REGGIE BUSH, ADRIAN PETERSON AND MORE ALUMNI OF THE GAME!!!!!

They will be released in factory set form with 2 hits per set.
One autograph or game used PLUS a chromatic card of either a TOP 10 player from this game or TOP 10 alumni player.

Sets will be VERY inexpensive and will give collectors a chance to collect TOP college players and high school players WELL BEFORE their PRO career is well underway.

More info will be coming in next few weeks...

BG

p.s.- before anyone starts another conspiracy theorey, players were NOT PAID for appearances,autographs or the like.. NO RULES violated.... COMPLETELY LICENSED BY THE U.S. ARMY, WHO CHOSE RAZOR AS THE OFFICIAL TRADING CARD COMPANY OF THE GAME!!!

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
You and what army? Oh, the US Army. Good army.

I find this interesting. On-card autographs I assume? Any autographed "chrome"? Autographed GU? Also, top 10 players as ranked by whom?

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
You should do this with the Senior Bowl also. I am tired of crappy post cards being issued. Maybe set up a booth and hand out some sets like Topps does at the AFLAC games ?Or you could just hand out some promo cards of the Army game at the Senior Bowl.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Brett Keith said:

I find this interesting. On-card autographs I assume? Any autographed "chrome"? Autographed GU? Also, top 10 players as ranked by whom?

No. Stickers. :?

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
This sounds awsome, what are you thinking for srp? I know you said not too expensive, but wondering range right now?

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
razorent said:
including the
TIM TEBOW!
PERCY HARVIN!
JOE MCKNIGHT!
TYRELLE PRYOR!
MARK SANCHEZ!
AND MANY MORE!!!!

This really is not a big deal. As I said, once the big boys release cards of these guys, these will be an afterthought.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
thenextlevel said:
razorent said:
including the
TIM TEBOW!
PERCY HARVIN!
JOE MCKNIGHT!
TYRELLE PRYOR!
MARK SANCHEZ!
AND MANY MORE!!!!

This really is not a big deal. As I said, once the big boys release cards of these guys, these will be an afterthought.

There are a lot of college FB fans that liked Press Pass and Sage because the players were in their College uniform...

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Brett Keith said:

Unfortunately stickers, but that was not up to me unfortunately...

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
thenextlevel said:
razorent said:
including the
TIM TEBOW!
PERCY HARVIN!
JOE MCKNIGHT!
TYRELLE PRYOR!
MARK SANCHEZ!
AND MANY MORE!!!!

There are a lot of college FB fans that liked Press Pass and Sage because the players were in their College uniform...

But these guys WONT be in college uniforms.... they will be in US ARMY football jerseys. Who wants that?

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
razorent said:
Brett Keith said:

Unfortunately stickers, but that was not up to me unfortunately...

At least tell us they are clear stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online