Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help with this card! i have no idea. please help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawkhawk

Aug 13, 2008
So i picked this card up at a sale a few years back for 1$ and i just happened too find it in one of my box's of cards, i have know idea if its rare or not heres some pics

This is a ticket that was with the card
scan0002-1.jpg

Front
0722001656.jpg

Back
0722001657.jpg

its from 1991 gold glove dinner as the ticket says. but idk. i dont think this is rare but you never know!

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Re: Need help with this card! i have know idea. please help.

Just by reading the ticket, and looking at the card, it appears it's some sort of a promo/give away for thoes who attended the awards banquet. Seeing that there is ~200,000 of these floating around, and no attachment to any perticular player or team, I'd think the $1 pricetag still is valid. Cool piece though!

By the way, have you re-visited this thread? viewtopic.php?f=16&t=98395

Hawkhawk

Aug 13, 2008
Re: Need help with this card! i have know idea. please help.

matfanofold said:
Just by reading the ticket, and looking at the card, it appears it's some sort of a promo/give away for thoes who attended the awards banquet. Seeing that there is ~200,000 of these floating around, and no attachment to any perticular player or team, I'd think the $1 pricetag still is valid. Cool piece though!

By the way, have you re-visited this thread? viewtopic.php?f=16&t=98395
thats what i thought! ive been looking for this card for a few months and all i can find is the ticket not the card.

Members online