Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I can officially go to bed now. I told myself i cant go to bed until i see Dan post the MT. :p

Im working night shift all weekend. Hope you all have a good one.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
moxacaine said:
I can officially go to bed now. I told myself i cant go to bed until i see Dan post the MT. :p

Im working night shift all weekend. Hope you all have a good one.

:D :D :D :D :D :lol:

We are staying home this weekend I think. We are watching T.S. Bonnie to see what it does in the Gulf. As of now, looks like it hits us straight-on late Saturday night.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
well stay safe. and im glad i stayed up because i just saw this puppy listed on ebay. :)

i dont see very many X's or higher listed so i will be buying this.

!BykJlpQEGk~$(KGrHqJ,!h4Ew5Hd,rhsBMSQHU8PDw~~_35.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Does his stuff stay fairly reasonable or will that be like half of a paycheck?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MojoDan said:
Does his stuff stay fairly reasonable or will that be like half of a paycheck?

lol, he was released a few years ago by the Giants and he is playing independent league baseball. His MLB future doesnt look bright at all. unless some set collector wants it i should be able to get it for like $20 or less.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Morning guys.

I'm driving the work that I did back to work, packing up the apartment, and then heading back home early this afternoon. I can't wait to get all of my mail!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan and Ken plus everyone else

Dan Hopefully TS Bonnie takes a turn and heads so other place.
Ken Good Luck on the pick-ups

So day to of sitting here watching the wheels go around and around I fell like John Lennon :lol:

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys.....haven't been on much, been at a workshop all week and Sam's been a little sick w/a rash. I hope everyone is doing well.

Dan- big golf liquidation expo thingy this weekend. I might have to check it out. ;)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning everyone

going to PT as usual in a little bit. Hoping today remains sunny but doesn't look like it will. We had planned to light up the fire pit tonite and have some people over for adult beverages and some smores for the kids. Maybe we'll have to schedule a rain day for tomorrow just in case. I think Sunday my brother is having a cookout at his house for his birthday.. although we're both too old now to want to celebrate that anymore.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning all. Lost a Frank 125th anniv patch last night :(

I wish miggy would go to bed when Dan posted :lol:

A_Pharis

1st4040 said:
Good Morning everyone

going to PT as usual in a little bit. Hoping today remains sunny but doesn't look like it will. We had planned to light up the fire pit tonite and have some people over for adult beverages and some smores for the kids. Maybe we'll have to schedule a rain day for tomorrow just in case. I think Sunday my brother is having a cookout at his house for his birthday.. although we're both too old now to want to celebrate that anymore.

Good luck at PT. Adult beverages sounds very good right now, too. Maybe I'll find a way to slip some in tonight.

Members online

Latest posts