Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1980 baseball trivia...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
here we go for the year 1980:

#1 he was 10-4, and starting pitcher in the all-star game But shortly after, he suffered a disabling sroke,, Who am I???

#2 a 14 game winner the previous year for Seattle, he won on opening night and then lost 16 in a row! who am I?????

#3 He became the fouth pitcher to win 100 or more games in each league. who am I????

#4 the Indians made a deal with the cubs for a outfielder fto fill in for a couple of weeks. he wound up on the third - leading hitter in the A.L. and set a cleavland club record for stolen bases... Who am I???

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
1. JR Richard
2. Mike Parrott
3. Fergie Jenkins
4. Miguel Dilone

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
bongo870 said:
you guys got them right! That was too easy... LOL

The player with 100 wins in each league was a little difficult, the others weren't too bad though...that and the fact I'm bored off my ass right now doesn't help either.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Sly said:
bongo870 said:
you guys got them right! That was too easy... LOL

The player with 100 wins in each league was a little difficult, the others weren't too bad though...that and the fact I'm bored off my ass right now doesn't help either.

LOL me too! LOL

Members online