Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 7/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
FCB is down, and I want to rant?!

**** it - it's frightening that I no longer have no hope, in either the offense, or pitching. Nothing to say; I'll be watching apathetically, and hoping for the best...

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Superfractor said:
FCB is down, and I want to rant?!

frack it - it's frightening that I no longer have no hope, in either the offense, or pitching. Nothing to say; I'll be watching apathetically, and hoping for the best...
It's the annual mid-summer disaster. I could feel it coming.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Superfractor said:
At least Buchholz is back. I am really excited to see him pitch, again.

This really stings, though.
He's been gone forever.
Ubaldo could get things on the right track tomorrow. We get to play the Pirates at home, which is about as easy as they get.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
Superfractor said:

He's been gone forever.
Ubaldo could get things on the right track tomorrow. We get to play the Pirates at home, which is about as easy as they get.

I have absolutely no faith in Ubaldo, sorry.

Yeah, he was one of the bright spots in the '08 season.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
Superfractor said:

He's been gone forever.

I have absolutely no faith in Ubaldo, sorry.

Yeah, he was one of the bright spots in the '08 season.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I know what you mean, but he does have the potential. That's about all I have to go on, other than Barmes getting back in the lineup :lol:

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
I know what you mean, but he does have the potential. That's about all I have to go on, other than Barmes getting back in the lineup :lol:

Definitely! Plus, the game will be on FOX. It should be nice? I don't have cable, so I settle for live games, or KOA.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
Definitely! Plus, the game will be on FOX. It should be nice? I don't have cable, so I settle for live games, or KOA.
Maybe that'll help. He came up big against Lincy, and the All Star Game. He just needs to avoid a big inning. You going to some games this next home stand?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
Maybe that'll help. He came up big against Lincy, and the All Star Game. He just needs to avoid a big inning. You going to some games this next home stand?

'Fraid not; I'll be busy all Weekday.

Speaking of the AS: did you pick-up any Rox AS gear? E.g., AS patch cap?

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

Nothing. I'll probably get the Topps Update jersey of Ubaldo. That might be it. I only have a hat from 2008. You?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

Nothing. I'll probably get the Topps Update jersey of Ubaldo. That might be it. I only have a hat from 2008. You?

I will. Probably just the said cap, though. It's great contrast with the red Angels star, and the cap's black.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I might get the cap. I bought the Cook jersey card from 2008 because of his 3 great innings. I paid like $8 at a card shop :lol: I just found it last week and will try to get it signed.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
I might get the cap. I bought the Cook jersey card from 2008 because of his 3 great innings. I paid like $8 at a card shop :lol: I just found it last week and will try to get it signed.

It's nifty.

Didn't he come in with the bases loaded, and managed ground-outs? All I remember, is it being one epic inning for Cookie.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

It's nifty.

Didn't he come in with the bases loaded, and managed ground-outs? All I remember, is it being one epic inning for Cookie.
I think he just pitched 3 complete innings, and allowed 7 base runners, but stranded them all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts