Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My ultimate dream card surfaced - Epic 4 Barrel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I've always wondered if this card had been pulled. At least now I know for sure. By far the most expensive Mark Grace card ever made. Seller has a "fishing" $5500 / Best Offer asking price :eek: Guess I need to buy a lottery ticket. Man, wish this could end up in my collection, but I don't see a way how (considered installments). But at least I can gaze at its awesomeness.

Anyone have any sales data on other 2006 UD EPIC 4 barrels?

!BykTvz!CWk~$(KGrHqR,!jIEw5JgMHh9BMSQ9j1N,g~~_12.jpg

!BykTvc!B2k~$(KGrHqR,!jgEw49-Sp1OBMSQ9hWgPw~~_12.jpg

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I almost sent the auction to you when I saw it pop up, but figured you'd probably find it on your own and might not even want to see it. :)

Awesome, awesome card.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Brett Keith said:
I almost sent the auction to you when I saw it pop up, but figured you'd probably find it on your own and might not even want to see it. :)

Awesome, awesome card.

You're absolutely right. I probably didn't want to see it. I'm considering drastic actions. Anyone need a kidney?

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Fortunately for you it's probably one of the least valuable. I'd guess this is a $1200 card at auction.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Beckett reported sales:

Drew/Beltre/Glaus/Beltran - $565, Hodges/Campanella/Stanky/Drysdale - $2,560, McCovey/Dawson/Thome/Pujols - $2,050, Nomo/Beckett/Wood/Glaive - $760, Posada/Randy/Damon/Sheffield - $1,530.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
George_Calfas said:
Beckett reported sales:

Drew/Beltre/Glaus/Beltran - $565, Hodges/Campanella/Stanky/Drysdale - $2,560, McCovey/Dawson/Thome/Pujols - $2,050, Nomo/Beckett/Wood/Glaive - $760, Posada/Randy/Damon/Sheffield - $1,530.

Thanked George!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I want the Yount one to show up. I've been looking for a Yount barrel for YEARS!

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
So so nice. I would love to see the Tigers 4 barrel with Cobb, Cochrane, Gehringer, and Kell. But I would really like 1 of the 2 Trammell cards (w/ Whitaker, Yount, Molitor and w/ Larkin, Wills, Yount) for the PC. If I see one available, I will do what's needed to find the funds.

Alex

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
hive17 said:
I want the Yount one to show up. I've been looking for a Yount barrel for YEARS!

I think a lot of people have been waiting for there guy to show up. There are actually 3 Yount cards with 4 barrels, two with Trammell.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
If I honestly had the money, I would get it for you and let you pay me back in installments that worked for you. Hope it finds a way into your collection.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
yankeesfan24 said:
i am curious as to how thick that card is? it has to be atleast 180 pt.

Thicker. I saw Steve-a-reno's in person, and the barrels stick out of the card (which is already thick), so it's super thick. By far the thickest card I've ever seen.

Ant

Members online

Latest posts