Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Hello all.

My name is Scott and I'm a collector who returned to the hobby a couple of years ago. I'm primarily a football fan, especially when it comes to the Washington Huskies, but I can't ignore the poor Seahawks either. I'm a Jake Locker follower and plan on super collecting him once his cards start to hit. My collection currently stands at an auto'd 8x10 and a couple cards from the sets they give away at the games. I also love a good day at Safeco and collect Ichiro as well as Dustin Ackley. Anyways, if you hear any Locker news don't hesitate to let me know!

I'm also on blowout and SCF but some of the "elitist" attitudes on Blowout and the bozos (as well as the frequent cries of mojo) on SCF have made me reconsider and look for other communities.

Thanks, and I look forward to talking cardboard with you all!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Welcome to the FCB. Sounds like you are in my neck of the woods. Any day at Safeco is a good day...here is how close I am to the stadium from my balcony:

Picture001.jpg

Enjoy the site, the members and all the connections and information you will soon learn :mrgreen:

Alex

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Wow, nice view! I live over in the Wallingford area, near a great little coffee shop called Irwin's.

Perhaps you could give me some advice on card shops in the area? So far I've been to Kirkland Sports cards (Boo) Mill Creek Sports Cards (Nice store, but relatively high prices) and Card Exchange on Aurora (I frequent it the most and it's the best so far but I've heard negative stories). Any thoughts?

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Thanks guys! Work threw some tickets my way so I'll be going to the game tomorrow afternoon. I'll be sitting three rows behind the home dugout so I'll be sure to snap some pics.