Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who will be the next Domonic Brown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Who could be the next tall and fast player to become a big prospect like Brown.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
MarlinsManiac20 said:
tim wheeler 6'4 5 tool player.

YOu know what five tool player means right? I am not too sure that he has the Hit, Power, OR Speed tool to be considered a five tool player. And I am sure that he doesn't have all three.

Just my opinion of course.

I will add a couple

Cody Rogers
Wilin Rosario
And Jonathan Singleton

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
MarlinsManiac20 said:

And not the least bit biased ::facepalm::

He's tall............not sure he fits any of the other criteria. Especially considering he'll be the same age as Dom for this entire season. That and he plays in the Cal League and can't put up numbers. I think I could go on. BEST POSSIBLE SCENARIO: Tim Wheeler = Ben Zobrist but he's got a LONG way to go.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
ballerskrip said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

YOu know what five tool player means right? I am not too sure that he has the Hit, Power, OR Speed tool to be considered a five tool player. And I am sure that he doesn't have all three.

Just my opinion of course.

I will add a couple

Cody Rogers
Wilin Rosario
And Jonathan Singleton

Yes, Jon Singleton.

Also, Gary Sanchez.

Ant

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:

Wheeler is at best a 3 of 5 tool ball player. He lacks in power and throwing. He maybe able to improve on those over the next few years.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
domingo santana..6'5, 200 lbs as a 17 year old. Prodigenous power according to scouts and developing speed. I feel confident that in 2 years he will be a top level prospect.

Members online