Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some of the things you want to see at this years National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Ok folks, it looks like I'm gonna make it up to the National this year and I want to give all of you that won't be able to attend an inside look at what goes on and what is to be seen at the show. So I would like to keep this thread running(and please keep it clean) as to some of the things you would like to see that I may be able to snap a photo of and I can report back on it. I plan on doing a daily update and will try to upload pictures as I get them so lets see what you might be interested in seeing.

The NSCC is a virtual museum. While money is to be made and spent, there are items there that are just there for show and some of the rarest pieces will make their presence felt.

So lets hear some of what you might want me to keep an eye out for............

G

There needs to be "hat cam." We need a video camera mounted to your hat as you walk around. And, you know what hat I'm speaking of.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Jaypers said:
An interview with Wossa.

J.P., if he shows up, i'm sure he will come by the booth. I would love to sit down and just talk cards as I'm sure he's got alot of answers to many questions you prospect hounds might have in regards to the whereabouts of certain rare cards and whatnot. I will have to check with Big Gil to see if he's coming.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Do ********-clad women only attend the big comics conventions?
GroupPicComicCon08_small.jpg

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
na they hit Anime cons 2 (work security for one lol anime boston)

now on topic

a Nomar Garciaparra MLB logo Patch

its football but idk its worth a shot
i dont even know if it would exsist but a copy of drew bledsoe's letter to the fans from the boston papers signed by him

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
Do ********-clad women only attend the big comics conventions?

Hollywood takes a big part in comic con, which is why you see this. It is a good way to pimp comic movies and figure out if they will make it at the box office.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts