Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday shout outs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I apologize in advance because this is going to be a long thread. A couple of these shout outs are overdue and the other is from today.

My wife and I just moved from Florida to Indianapolis in the last month. Andrew (JackLondon) had picked up a card for me on COMC.

2005 Topps Rookie Cup Reprint
scan0016.jpg

I offered to pay him back, but he refused. He sent the card to me after the move and included a gift certificate to Target as a house warming gift. Thank you very much Andrew!

Dave (wideright) sent me a package and was my first official mailday at the new address. He included a note that said he was sending just a little pick me up because with the move and everything, I haven’t been able to pick up anything (I won’t be able to for a little while longer either :lol: ) Inside were some Bengals cards, Blue Jackets cards, a Ken Griffey Jr., a Pete Rose 1982 OPC All-Star, and this gem:

2005 Ultimate Signature Edition Joe Morgan/Johnny Bench dual autograph /100
scan0001.jpg

Thank you Dave! That’s quite a first mailday.

Right before we moved, Richard (Pine Tar) said he had something to send me. He said he would wait until after we moved. While he was waiting he even continued to add more cards to the pile. Today I received these:

2010 A&G, 2007 Turkey Red silk /99, 2005 Diamond Kings jersey/bat /100
scan0002.jpg
scan0004.jpg
scan0006.jpg

2008 Topps S2 jersey, 2010 Topps S2 hat logo /99
scan0008.jpg
scan0010.jpg

2003 Ultimate Collection patch /35
scan0012.jpg

Then this bad boy. Absolutely incredible.

2007 Exquisite Rookie Signatures Baseball quad patch/auto /25
scan0014.jpg

As if that wasn’t enough, he also sent 3 gift certificates to local restaurants totaling $60. :shock: Thank you very much Richard!

Again, thank you to all 3 of you. I am blown away by all of your generosity. It is very much appreciated.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
those are some amazing cards from 3 very generous members/friends. I'm sure the gift certificates are very much appreciated as well. glad the move went smooth for you and Crystal.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Joe
Your are welcome and welcome to the Midwest. :D And hopefully you can find the money and the time to use the
other gifts I sent you. They are good for a year so no hurry in using them. ;)

Richard

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Scott- No arguments here. We definitely have the best board members around, period.

Dave- Right on brother. I couldn't ask for better friends than my MT ones. :D Thank you. The move went very smooth, thank goodness.

Stu- Thank you. Most definitely a great gesture from 3 great guys.

TGutta- Welcome aboard. Yes, FCB has the best board members around.

Richard- Thank you again, my friend. We will definitely put the gift certificates to good use. :D

George- Thank you brother. Much appreciated.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
How did I miss this thread?? ::facepalm:: :oops: VERY nice pickups Joe...sounds like there are a few good peeps around here ;) Hope you are enjoying your new home bud!!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Glad the cards made it to your new home, Joe :D That's some good stuff, right thar! Way to go Andrew and Richard!

Members online