Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Random Scans found these today LARGE SCAN HEAVY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
Was Cleaning out and sorting cards today (giving a bunch of base to the boys and girls club ect)

and i found these gems and odd balls tucked away i forgot all bout

some early 90s 1st day Issue (how rare are these)

ScannedImage-2-1.jpg

ScannedImage-3.jpg

ScannedImage-3-1.jpg

ScannedImage-36.jpg

random bowman redeption expired(sadly pullled this in 2007 anyone got any info on how hard these were to pull or what they were worth when they were live)
ScannedImage-10.jpg

some topps SUPER chrome

ScannedImage-8.jpg

ScannedImage-7.jpg

for those that dont know just how big these things are
(scan with a random normal size bowman xfractor #/150)
ScannedImage-9.jpg

Random Press Pass promo give away set and its letter

ScannedImage-4.jpg

ScannedImage-5.jpg

ScannedImage-6.jpg

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
The super chromes were issues as packs/boxes with refractor parallels.

Not a whole lot of info on those for ya, sorry.

The Kiss Promos used to sell well (I sold one for like 15 or 20), but they are dead now (sorry to be bearer of bad news).

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
thanks its k i planed on keepin that set it was cool lil thing i like in my pc jsut thought others might like to see it

are tose super chrome rare or anything i found like 8 or so i scaned the 4 biggest names if our player collecters here need them i would trade them

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
jmagic87 said:
anyone have any info on the topps super chromes ?

Here's what Beckett says about the 1999 Topps Super Chromes....

"This 36-card set was distributed in three-card packs with a suggested retail price of $4.99. The fronts feature color action player photos printed on large cards that measure approximately 4 1/8" by 5 3/4". The backs carry player information."

There were aslo Refractor parallels which fell at a rate of 1 in 12 packs.
I bought a complete set off of Ebay years ago. It was one of my first purchases.
I think the entire set cost me under $7.00 shipped.
I remember the seller was pretty bummed that it sold for cheap.
There was supposed to be a couple of Refractors that came with the auction but he failed to include them when he shipped the set.
Long story short, I let him keep the Refractors as I was already pretty happy with the set. He even shipped it in a binder with the set in 2 card pages.
Did he intentionally keeep the refractors because the auction sold for so little? Probably, but like I said it was one of my first Ebay purchases and had a lot more faith in people than I do now. :lol:

There's Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa HR Parade tribute cards too (I added a regular sized card also)....

scan0096.jpg

And let's face it, everybody loves Refractors. How can you not like supersized Refractors?

scan0095.jpg

David

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
i must of gotten 2 packs ALONG time ago cuz i have 8 sadly no refractors but i do have a nice red soxs card from it

Members online

Latest posts