Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2000 UD APOH 3000 Hit Club - ebay motherload!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
drool-for-sale.jpg

Sportsnutcards

May 4, 2009
Belmar, NJ
That is such an awesome set, but I believe the seller is leaving money on the table with some of those listing titles. I am sure the cards will still sell high quite high.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
joelmcook said:
I wonder why he didnt sell it as one huge lot. Either way those are some sweet cards!

Most people can't afford to buy all of those as one lot. By dividing it up card by card, player collectors can duke it out for the ones they want and drive up the sales.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
There are several of these cards that I've been waiting for some time to appear in auction - I'll be making my best attempt to win them.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I really love this set and finished the "Bat Set" but man it really feel unfinished. There are 7 guys left off the bat and jersey set (Pete Rose, Honus Wagner, Eddie Collins, Nap Lajoie, Craig Biggio, Rickey Henderson and Rafael Palmeiro). I understand Rose with him being banned and all but Topps could have at some point made bat pieces of the other guys. Still a sweet set!

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
That's some pretty sick stuff. The seller also broke up the entire 2000 UD Legends auto and jersey sets including the Koufax auto/jersey /32 and all the gold autos /50. Pretty impressive that they also have this set for sale too.

bigredmachine

Dec 16, 2009
I think im going to need a bank loan of some of them. I been tracking this set for 3-4 years and this is the first time I have seen some of these cards. Very rare. The dual auto's are impossible to find. Even the dual game used are fairly hard to come by. Burbank will most likely buy all of these up and put them in their store with a 25% mark up.

drays4life

Sep 14, 2008
WOW! I can't believe the prices on the dual game used. I know they are hard to find because my Boggs was. But since when does a Boggs dual GU go for $130? I think I paid $30-$40. Ouch! This is going to hurt the bank account. The dual autos and short printed autos are super hard - I've never seen the Boggs before. The cuts are incredible - that Cobb is beautiful.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I have the Boggs dual, bought it when it came out. I've been wondering what it would go for today, but I haven't seen one listed in years, not that I'm constantly searching. I've also wanted and Aaron auto, and that might be worth breaking the piggy bank for.

I've got an ancient scan of the Lajoie auto from the original seller. It was in black and white, with zero color depth because the guy couldn't figure out how to use his scanner. Nice to finally see it more lifelike.

Members online