Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I didn't think these were so hard to pull....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Regular non-SP minis!

I have busted 18-19 packs and out of the 19 minis I found (one pack had 2, I can't remember if I busted a pack last weekend or not...) I have gotton these statistics...

Regular Mini- 3
SP mini-3
A&G back mini-2
Insert mini-11...

Crazzzzzy... is this happening to anyone else?

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
TBTwinsFan said:
Regular non-SP minis!

I have busted 18-19 packs and out of the 19 minis I found (one pack had 2, I can't remember if I busted a pack last weekend or not...) I have gotton these statistics...

Regular Mini- 3
SP mini-3
A&G back mini-2
Insert mini-11...

Crazzzzzy... is this happening to anyone else?

I've run some estimates of the number of each type based on production runs and 4 kinds of packaging (Hobby, Retail, Blaster and Retail rack packs) - if there are any other packages I haven't heard of them. I've been wanting to post them, but I haven't had time to get them put the data together to post.

I think what you are finding is correct - the inserts (particularly National Animals, Monsters of the Mezazoic, Wordsmiths and Sailors) are the most plentiful minis out there. Next are the regualar back SPs minis (301-350). The regular back minis (1-300) are about 1/3 as plentiful as the SP regular back minis and only slightly easier to pull than the A&G back minis. The issue of the non-checklisted and SP inserts (Celestial Stars, Saltiest Sailors and High number World's Biggest) as well as the Strasburg card makes the analysis murky, but I think it is instructive.

I planned to post the data as "When an SP isn't Short Printed".

Members online