Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----The Morning Thread Sunday Edition----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning FCB

working today until 4 and then it's the weekend :cool:

anyone have any big plans for today? (evil or otherwise)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Dan not really. just scanning and grocery shopping :p

Dave good morning and you should probably get her to the hospital. good luck.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
pghbuccos said:
Dan not really. just scanning and grocery shopping :p

Dave good morning and you should probably get her to the hospital. good luck.

Dave - I'm one (or several) steps ahead of ya :lol: . We've been in the hospital since Friday afternoon. They tried yesterday and nothing. Bag of waters broke at 5:30 or so AM in our room and she's resting now in the birthing room. At some point I'll have to jump off the laptop, but pics w/be on Facebook, then here, when the time comes :p :?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
ok good to know you are already there but since Friday :? I bet she's not very happy.

looking forward to the pics.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Morning Daves, Dan, and Barry.

I'm happy to say that I can finally return to the gym today. I'll try to make the story as short as possible.

Six months ago, I decided to take up running to help me live a healthier lifestyle. It's made a huge difference as I've lost almost 40 pounds since then. I signed up my first 5k race on July 4th and was really excited to run it. About a week before the race, I started getting terribly painful side pains when I ran. The pain became so bad that I was bed ridden for nearly two weeks (that's when I found you guys :lol: ). I went to the doctor and she said I had costochondritis. It's when there's severe inflammation of the cartilage between your ribs. Basically, whenever I would breathe, it would hurt. I was put on pain killers, steriods, anti-inflammatory, and more. It's been feeling better over the past two weeks so I'm looking forward to returning to my running routine.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
Tornado%202.jpg

Just up the lake from our home. All we had was the terrible rain and wind.

This and three other reported tornados was part of our yesterday. No bad injuries but much property damage with roofs gone, trees down, boats smashed, etc.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Scott good morning. glad the drugs have helped and hopefully you can return to running soon.

Jesse good morning. I predict you will go 1-3 in game 1 and 3-3 in game 2.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

got a cookout at my brothers house to goto today.. its his birthday tomorrow. Hopefullly the weather holds out today because it didn't yesterday and it ruined my plans for the second straight nite.

Congrats on the baby Dave!

Members online

Latest posts