Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - July 26, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Just a shade under $200. I never thought his autos would approach that price when I first heard he would be signing for Topps. It seems to be about the going rate for them, and I had a bit of extra $$ to blow, so I can cross this card off the list.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
i have yet to go to sleep :lol:

not really tired. But im trying to get my sleeping back on a little bit of track because every day i stay awake till like 6 an sleep till like 4 and it gets old so im goin to try and stay up untill 7ish and then go to sleep.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Slette said:
Can't wait to have this in hand:

LesnarAuto.jpg

Awesome win. I read in a Beckett why my wife was gorcery shopping that it was #1 on the hot list. I want to get a jon Jones

lesnar.gif

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I've been a fan of Lesnar's for a long time now, so it's definitely a PC card. After his win over Carwin, his stuff has gotten even hotter. Jones would be a cool one to have, too!

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
How's it going, everybody? Another crappy Monday.

Also, I bought one of those new Fusion razors recently, and the dang cartridges are just too big to really shave your face well. They don't work at all for precision shaving. What a load of crap Gillette has been feeding people about these razors being some kind of technological marvel over the old ones.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Groat said:
How's it going, everybody? Another crappy Monday.

Also, I bought one of those new Fusion razors recently, and the dang cartridges are just too big to really shave your face well. They don't work at all for precision shaving. What a load of crap Gillette has been feeding people about these razors being some kind of technological marvel over the old ones.

I like the shick hydro i got a free one about a month ago and its been my favorite ive ever used.

Members online

Latest posts