Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I've got the remedy that cures all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Take a bottle of this
Organic-Castor-Oil.gif

And one of these
spoon.jpg

Swallow down three big spoonfuls and that ought to clear all that ails you guys. Lets cheer up and quit the arguing and infighting. Its cardboard.......

Its a new year! You all should be happy! Superstars of Dance is on tonight! Feel and live the excitement!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[youtube:25tlfr4l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQvF9Sue5zE[/youtube:25tlfr4l]

No real reason for that YouTube, just because.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
[youtube:31f4hrf7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQvF9Sue5zE[/youtube:31f4hrf7]

No real reason for that YouTube, just because.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now I like these type of post!! It's good to laugh around here once in a while :lol: .

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I am happy as they come blan. I think I really set the tone for 2009 by grabbing these bad boys as my first pickups of the new year:

(Sorry for the ebay scans, will be in hand soon!)

#1/1
FILTHY.jpg

#8/10
areyoukiddingme.jpg

:shock:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
actually its how they say cow where I'm from. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I guess we will have to battle it out now for the next 19 pages as to whether there is any legitimacy of my stance on the meaning of that word........

in the words of this guy.......

lg_mills_lane-01.jpg

LETS GET IT ON!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
actually its how they say cow where I'm from. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I guess we will have to battle it out now for the next 19 pages as to whether there is any legitimacy of my stance on the meaning of that word........

marvin.jpg

LETS GET IT ON!

Fixed to make it sexy and to show off a mans taint I guess.......

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:

lg_mills_lane-01.jpg

LETS GET IT ON!

......was the speaker at my high school graduation.........after his speech (3 minutes) and right before names were read, he said.........well, you know......

Members online