Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A TTM Newbie; going after a big one for my first..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
In have a 1959 Topps Stan Musial that is low grade and I payed less than $10 for it. I figured I could try to send it to Mr. Musial to get it signed through the mail. With the help of the FCB TTM Address database (shoutout bouwob!)

So my question to you all is, how should I go about sending it to him, composing a letter, etc etc.. Walk me through the steps.

Thanks guys.

zan

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Zan said:
In have a 1959 Topps Stan Musial that is low grade and I payed less than $10 for it. I figured I could try to send it to Mr. Musial to get it signed through the mail. With the help of the FCB TTM Address database (shoutout bouwob!)

So my question to you all is, how should I go about sending it to him, composing a letter, etc etc.. Walk me through the steps.

Thanks guys.

zan

steps
1.write a sase
2.write a letter, keep it short but briefly include why you appreciate the player, and on money ones be sure to mention its all there.
(if there is money need then put it in now)
3.put just the card in the note and fold it around each other (taco time!!)
4.but your sase around that
5.write his addy, and find a way it can all go in clean.
6.make a note of what youve done so you know for next time.

thats about it I think

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Musial has sent back his own signed card for years now. Earlier this year he sent out unsigned cards at times. If you want him to sign it you'll have to send his fee. I think his fee for cards is up to $100.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
17ROCKIES12 said:
Musial has sent back his own signed card for years now. Earlier this year he sent out unsigned cards at times. If you want him to sign it you'll have to send his fee. I think his fee for cards is up to $100.
F that I've got two of his autos already.

zan

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Zan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
F that I've got two of his autos already.

zan
Might as well try for one of these:
images

Members online