Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best place online to buy McFarlane's? Price & shipping fees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Not looking for "steals" per se, looking for great selection and most importantly,
s&H fees, which kill on eBay for thing of this size

Looking for all sorts of mcfarlane's, not just the latest and greatest

Thanks,
Eric

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
eric, i would suggest you get in touch with one of our southern california members who regularly attends the frank and son's show in walnut, ca. they have a few dealers with a large selection of mcfarlanes at reasonable prices. perhaps you could buy a bulk lot and have them shipped to you. best of luck!

blake

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Clark toys is one of the bigger (if not the biggest) sellers of McFarlanes and other toys on the net. Ive ordered from them many of times and always had great service and they also have a very good selection of all the sports and all the different series as well.

http://clarktoys.com/

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Have you tried their website, spawn.com? There is board like this one there and they have a buy/trade/sell section. You can pick up pieces at great prices from some of their members. I use to use that site a bunch when I collected them.

What are you looking for? I have some earlier NFL and Baseball figures I might get rid of.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
If you want some of the football chases just go to gamestop. I think every store got one chase in a case of ten.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Thanks for the input fellas, i will have to check them out

Somethings ive noticed...

No Jordan. No Namath.

Mcfarlane LOVES Favre and Gretzky lol

No realistic looking hitting Pujols (bummer), no hitting David Wright. Far too many black uniform Mets.

I also have to check at home, because I own some, but havnt looked at them in years and cannot remember what I have, im getting old lol

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Jastermereel said:
My friend bought a collection with about a hundred of them. Who are you looking for?

it all depends on price. My main focus is: Mets, Jets, Knicks and Islanders but wouldnt mind other players that im a fan of

Members online