Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How did your second pack go last night Rick?

Stu - look at your paypal balance and you'll get over it :D

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
MojoDan said:

Second pack had a Dustin Pedroia dual auto/jersey gold #/25. Not too bad, two dual auto/GU last night. Of course Ken had the best one of the case.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Rickzcards said:
MojoDan said:

Second pack had a Dustin Pedroia dual auto/jersey gold #/25. Not too bad, two dual auto/GU last night. Of course Ken had the best one of the case.

:D :D :D :D :D
Thats a great hit for a Red Sox fan. You will be able to recoup your money with that one I bet. :D

chippernate

Good morning everyone. Gt some mail yesterday: 2010allen ginter Troy glaus bazooka back, 2010 Allen giter Martin prado bazooka back, Derek lowe a&g mini, yunel escobar a&g mini, and a package from pine tar with some braves base from ginter, a couple braves minis, a melky cabrera bat t finish my game used part of my team set, and a coupon to Shane's rib shac for $25, thanks Richard!!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
good morning all. Huge day today with alot to do! donateing my van to the purple heart and I have alot to do to get it running LOL

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
bongo870 said:
good morning all. Huge day today with alot to do! donateing my van to the purple heart and I have alot to do to get it running LOL

Welcome aboard bongo

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

I finally got around to scanning some recent pick ups to some collections that I have going.

Here they are:

Here are a couple additions to my 2000 Upper Deck Hitters Club auto's:

hittersbrock.jpg

hittersmurray.jpg

A couple new 2002 Donruss Originals cards:

nfb4.jpg

nfc49.jpg

A nice Lee Smith add:

16/18
lsx.jpg

Some new Jim Rice wins:

16/20
jr420.jpg

3/15
jr419.jpg

And my newest 1/1
jr421.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning MT'ers

Keith those are some nice additions to your PC's congrats!

not much new here.. PT in an hour and then back home to make lunch for the girls and take them outside to play. Been doing some more serious car shopping as of late since I plan to go back to work second week of August. Im thinking I might just buy a cheap car to get by a while and my uncle has a Mustang his aunt owned that is for sale.. think i can get this car under 2k and it was well maintained by a middle age woman who bought it new. I think its a 90LX 5.0 5spd car and its been sitting since she bought her new GT a few years ago. Going to check it out and if its solid enough and I get it right price I'll take it since I can fix just about anything with a Mustang (owned them my whole driving life basically). I know she had a minor accident with it just before taking it off the road and she bought a new fender, bumperskin and hood to put on it that hasn't been done yet.. I can easily do that stuff if I get the car real cheap and then have it sprayed cheaply and hopefully drive the car a while and sell for a profit if Im lucky.

Members online

Latest posts