Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 A&G Auto print runs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
Hey everyone, haven't been on in MONTHS but was just wondering if anyone had seen anything on the print runs of relics and autos from this years A&G? Especially looking for the PR of the Miguel Cabrera. Any help is appreciated

Thanks!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Same here.

I pulled an Ian Kinsler auto in my 2 boxes. When I pulled it only 2 were running and 3 had ended. Recently the prices have gone up on the Kinsler... reaching $20+... but still would like to know the print run.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
yeah, i opened a couple boxes and pulled the Cabrera Auto and I haven't seen any sell yet; just the red/10. Not sure if i should list it or not or wait

**edit that....just saw this in completed [ebay:3m7h2vya]200495709765[/ebay:3m7h2vya]

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I have seen 3 Cabrera blues so far. Someone said print run was 25, but I do not know where they got that. First sold for $55, I bought mine for $59, and the third was $125. I think people are catching on that it is almost as rare as the red.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
It's kind of a crazy year for A&G, so I'd love for some final print run info to come out.

The World's Biggest cards are retail only and the checklist lists 5...however there are 25 in the set.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Maybe they will reveal print runs at the National. Or I hope Beefy or Gilmore gets some Topps higher ups on FCB hot seat and gets the full story on the Sig Hansen autos.

Members online

Latest posts