Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

T.O. Signs With The Bengals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
gonzagacubs said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5414820

Seems like Cincy got themselves an awesome deal if T.O. conducts himself much like he did last year. I am sure it will help that he will have a QB who will actually get him the ball.
Gunna disagree here. Just because TO didn't cause a gigantic issue in Buffalo doesn't mean he was a good teammate. He came out early in the year and said he wasn't getting the ball enough, then later in the year went with the obnoxious "I'm just going with the plays that are called" crap. Even if he isn't causing huge issues, the stigma and the extra attention are always there. I just see no instance in which he could really help a team and be a true team player.

JimmyD

Jun 30, 2010
Surrey, BC, Canada Eh!
KandK... you gotta remember the media pokes, prods and goads TO all day long, the poor guy can't fart without someone saying he is this or that... The thing about getting older, you lose the attitude!

TO will be just fine in Cincy!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Great deal for Cincy. So long as they are doing successful, the media won't have as much to try and make a big fiasco like they always do.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
J-Rod said:
I think he will be a good fit with the Bengals

I think I agree with you. Probably the best fit I could think of......probably worth a shot for Cinn. and we know the team and Palmer can handle a guy like that (if they are productive) granted it will be coming into both ears now....but who knows maybe the combo of Chad and Owens will have fun and play off one another in a positive way.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
rymflaherty said:
J-Rod said:
I think he will be a good fit with the Bengals

I think I agree with you. Probably the best fit I could think of......probably worth a shot for Cinn. and we know the team and Palmer can handle a guy like that (if they are productive) granted it will be coming into both ears now....but who knows maybe the combo of Chad and Owens will have fun and play off one another in a positive way.
I wonder if they will now combine their two shows into one on whatever crappy network it is that has them. The TO Cinco show. Should be a interesting season for the Bengals.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
That'll be fun to watch. Both still good receivers, I think that team's problem starts with Carson regardless of who is catching the ball.

Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of that division anyway. Ravens take the AFC North this season.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Snyper said:
That'll be fun to watch. Both still good receivers, I think that team's problem starts with Carson regardless of who is catching the ball.

Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of that division anyway. Ravens take the AFC North this season.

Might as well not play the games :p Gotta win it once in awhile anyways right

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Snyper said:

If you say so. I just call it like I see it, and I see Baltimore not having much competition in the North this season.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Snyper said:
wheeler281 said:
Snyper said:

If you say so. I just call it like I see it, and I see Baltimore not having much competition in the North this season.

Interesting considering the Bengals swept the division.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Brad said:
Snyper said:
wheeler281 said:
Snyper said:

Interesting considering the Bengals swept the division.

How's Benson looking right now?

How far did the Bengals make it into the postseason?

How far did the Ravens make it into the postseason?

What moves have the Bengals made in the offseason? TO?

What moves have the Ravens made in the offseason?

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
How's Benson looking right now? Not suspended

How far did the Bengals make it into the postseason? Lost to Jets

How far did the Ravens make it into the postseason? Won one game, but still did not make Championship game

What moves have the Bengals made in the offseason? TO? Drafting a TE in Gresham. Signed Antonio Bryant. Drafted Carlos Dunlap who will get some important PT.

What moves have the Ravens made in the offseason? Ken Hamlin and Anquan Boldin. Sergio kindle may not play this year and Cody hit the buffett line hard. Ed Reed is on PUP so he is out the first 6 games.

Members online