Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Topps Chrome National Convention Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220315845345&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012

Above is the auction link. Anyways, is anyone familiar with the uncut sheets described in the auction? I guess my real question is did Topps actually produce these, or were they just stamped later by someone trying to make a buck? I only spent $5, so it is not a huge deal. But I would like to know if they were actually produced by Topps in uncut sheets. Thanks in advance for any information provided.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
AndruwHRJones said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220315845345&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012

Above is the auction link. Anyways, is anyone familiar with the uncut sheets described in the auction? I guess my real question is did Topps actually produce these, or were they just stamped later by someone trying to make a buck? I only spent $5, so it is not a huge deal. But I would like to know if they were actually produced by Topps in uncut sheets. Thanks in advance for any information provided.

They are legit. You could get sets and uncut sheets. I believe the sheets were limited to 250 or 500.

I almost bought the entire sheet set. They look really nice.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
LWMM said:
Does anyone know how many of these sheets were produced?

I heard only 300 sheets were made and only a few were actually cut.

I had bought an entire uncut set a while back and was dishing them out to player collectors for a really cheap price.

I may still have Gomes if you need it.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
markakis8 said:
LWMM said:
Does anyone know how many of these sheets were produced?

I heard only 300 sheets were made and only a few were actually cut.

I had bought an entire uncut set a while back and was dishing them out to player collectors for a really cheap price.

I may still have Gomes if you need it.

I have two Gomes cards, so I'm all set there; half looking for a sheet, though. The reason for asking was simply that I was going through my spreadsheet and got curious, because I remembered hearing a number when they were released.

Latest posts