Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
cgilmo ; i know what time it is by my coughing.
my weekend quiet no grandkids. getting closer to minor league season , weather was in 60's .
now need coffee for a long day at work

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I know how that goes.

Fear not...you have FCB to get you through it... :D

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dan, weekend was great. Got to play golf on Saturday, 76 degress down here. Couldn't ask for a better start to the year.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Dan, Chris. Been a pretty quiet weekend here. It did get a bit warmer though. Actually almost made it to 20 degrees yesterday. Gotta go to work for a few hours this morning, but should be a short day.

Art

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
George_Calfas said:
Morning/afternoon Anthony, how is Germany?

Morning George.

Germany is snowy and cold.

I fell asleep yesterday afternoon because I have been sick for days and woke up around midnight.

Took a shower around 5 am, didn't look outside. Last I remembered was no snow on the ground.

Go out for PT this morning, at least 5 inches of snow are on the ground. That and last night, while I though I was sleeping, I walked from my barracks room to the dining facility, which is about 600-700 feet away and didn't even know I walked there. I woke up at midnight not knowing I had already been up once.

It's really weird that I have no recollection of the event.

Kind of bothersome as well.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Anthony K. said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3f2w5wxg]Morning/afternoon Anthony, how is Germany?

Morning George.

Germany is snowy and cold.

I fell asleep yesterday afternoon because I have been sick for days and woke up around midnight.

Took a shower around 5 am, didn't look outside. Last I remembered was no snow on the ground.

Go out for PT this morning, at least 5 inches of snow are on the ground. That and last night, while I though I was sleeping, I walked from my barracks room to the dining facility, which is about 600-700 feet away and didn't even know I walked there. I woke up at midnight not knowing I had already been up once.

It's really weird that I have no recollection of the event.

Kind of bothersome as well.[/quote:3f2w5wxg]

I have a similar missing memory but it came after a parachute operation one cold snowy December night.

Hope you are feeling better.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys, rough morning so far....little sleep (anxiousness and from being on night shift for 5+yrs), some bad heartburn, and the first day of student teaching for my master's program today......wish me luck.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
anyone have any plans for today other than work related responsibilities?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
anyone have any plans for today other than work related responsibilities?

Yes, I need to ship you a pack of Bowman Sterling that you won on Saturday. PM me your address when you get a chance.

Andrew

Members online

Latest posts