Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You sketch it card my 7 year old did

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Well I was at work and my son got some packs of cards in the mail and he got a you sketch it card. I was pretty surprised when the wife told me what he got and then he showed me what he made. So here it is a Babe Ruth 1/1 sketch card auto'd by the artist Neo Bain. I wrote artist auto and the 1/1 and he signed it. My wife was kinda shocked when I told her that some of the sketch cards sell pretty good LOL

sketch.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Your kid is "The One"? Bad-ass.

Keep encouraging him. Art and music are being sacrificed in this country, and the potential lack of creativity of our future generations scares me.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
hive17 said:
Your kid is "The One"? Bad-ass.

Keep encouraging him. Art and music are being sacrificed in this country, and the potential lack of creativity of our future generations scares me.

Thanks man I am thinking of getting it slabbed by PSA. Maybe he will go pro one day and this will be his first known auto LOL

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
He said the sky was brown because it was windy and very dusty and it was red because of the clay on the ground. He also said Babe Ruth was happy because he is Babe Ruth LOL

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
vetsgt02 said:
He said the sky was brown because it was windy and very dusty and it was red because of the clay on the ground. He also said Babe Ruth was happy because he is Babe Ruth LOL

lol

He expertly captured Ruth's walk and facial expression after a night out on the town!

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
coltsnsox07 said:
That looks like something Jean Michel Basquiat would've gotten $44,000 for!

funny i never thought i would see Basquiat brought up here of all places.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
studioclint said:
MTBright said:
coltsnsox07 said:
That looks like something Jean Michel Basquiat would've gotten $44,000 for!

funny i never thought i would see Basquiat brought up here of all places.

For real and his stuff sells well over $44,000

yes big pieces will be 8 figures, one of the more important graffiti neo-pop artist of the 80's.

Members online

Latest posts