Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - July Something, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Getting paid to help someone move today, but it's going to be hot as HECK out there, and I haven't done this in a while, so if I don't post anything for awhile, check the hospitals.

But the guy has a card stash he wants me to check out, probably alot of 91 Fleer, but you never know 'til you try, right? :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
gt2590 said:
Getting paid to help someone move today, but it's going to be hot as HECK out there, and I haven't done this in a while, so if I don't post anything for awhile, check the hospitals.

But the guy has a card stash he wants me to check out, probably alot of 91 Fleer, but you never know 'til you try, right? :lol:
Have fun.

My good friends all know I'm into cards, and most of them were at one point in their childhood. They always say "Man, I should have you check out and sell some of my cards". Then I get the whole spill of their highlight cards, which can all be found i a .25 bin of 80s and early 90s baseball :lol: . I just play along and say "wow, cool, no sh*t, etc." and then never make plans to actually take a look.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Well, I've got to go eat breakfast and go do a little landscape work. I was told I'll be raking leaves. Yes, leaves during a Pennsylvania summer. I guess the guy hasn't raked his spare lot in 2 years.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
what up, dont like strasburg and shoulder inflammation in the same sentence unless that sentence is Stasburg will pitch instead of Craig Stammen, because Stammen is out for the year from shoudler inflammation

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
there is no need to read this post, but i need to type it.

ugh, i am tired of nats fans just writing off Derek Norris because hes having a bad year. k hes having a god aful year, but the kid got hit in the head and was out for a few weeks, and hes 21. also some said that .275 dosent warrent a callup to AA, have you looked at some of out AA players A ball stats before they were called up :benson: . same with jesus flores. also tired of the people saying well the nats suck so becasue we can be bad with dunn and willingham, we can be bad without dunn and willingham so we should trade them for nothing. um the goal is not to be bad, its to finaly be good.

and my o key dosent work very well

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
jeff550 said:

ugh, i am tired of nats fans just writing off Derek Norris because hes having a bad year. k hes having a god aful year, but the kid got hit in the head and was out for a few weeks, and hes 21. also some said that .275 dosent warrent a callup to AA, have you looked at some of out AA players A ball stats before they were called up :benson: . same with jesus flores. also tired of the people saying well the nats suck so becasue we can be bad with dunn and willingham, we can be bad without dunn and willingham so we should trade them for nothing. um the goal is not to be bad, its to finaly be good.

This is the football board Jeffy, take that Nats talk to the baseball board.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning gents.

Have two of these, paid $18 for the first one on ebay and $7.50 for the last one I won. Somebody really wanted one... [ebay:ipatkjks]320562661406[/ebay:ipatkjks] ::facepalm::

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Jeff brother that is the nature of the beast. Guys love to kick players when they are down and not take age or factors into consideration. Poor Yankeesfan has had ot endure that yet people fail to to realize youth and other players like Miles Austin that have just exploded etc.
Do not let that pety shiat bother you

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:
Jeff brother that is the nature of the beast. Guys love to kick players when they are down and not take age or factors into consideration. Poor Yankeesfan has had ot endure that yet people fail to to realize youth and other players like Miles Austin that have just exploded etc.

Yep yep. Then when your team is a winner, you have to hear about how they cheat, play dirty, don't deserve it or whatever. It's a never ending hater cycle.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:

This is the football board Jeffy, take that Nats talk to the baseball board.
no random rant thread there and if i start a thread they will get all pissy. wasnt expecting anyone to read this

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
wheeler281 said:

Yep yep. Then when your team is a winner, you have to hear about how they cheat, play dirty, don't deserve it or whatever. It's a never ending hater cycle.

Yes sir :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning gents.

Have two of these, paid $18 for the first one on ebay and $7.50 for the last one I won. Somebody really wanted one... [ebay:8lim5imh]320562661406[/ebay:8lim5imh] ::facepalm::
This is for the buyer of that auction... ::facepalm::