Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The National and Live Box Breaks by FCB will be Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
A few members asked me to do this for them last year and i had no problem with it. This is how it will work

- You tell me a product you're interested in. (keep it tonothing more than boxes please as i have only so much extra funds to spend)

- I run around to all the retailers ATL, DA, Blowout, ect and find the best price.
- I give you the best price and if you are interested you paypal me the money plus a little extra to cover shipping.
- I purchase said box and bust it live for you on the FCB video chat and ship it to you when i get home from the Natty.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
This idea sounds a lot more entertaining if you could incorporate hot chicks into the process in lieu of a bunch of dudes on tape that look like Peter Griffin clones. The same could be said for more of the FCB feeds from the national. Just saying. :D

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
it also helps if you list products before hand so retailers know what to bring

I have emailed them this thread so they can throw some of your products on the truck at the last second.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
cgilmo said:
it also helps if you list products before hand so retailers know what to bring

I have emailed them this thread so they can throw some of your products on the truck at the last second.

Good idea. Thanks Chris.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Do you have a paypal debit card mox?

It might help if you get one so that as you buy more boxes, it wont cost you a whole lot. You would have to pay for the first, but everyone after that could be bought with the card.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
bouwob said:
Do you have a paypal debit card mox?

It might help if you get one so that as you buy more boxes, it wont cost you a whole lot. You would have to pay for the first, but everyone after that could be bought with the card.

I dont and i looked into it but it takes 2-4 weeks to get the card. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts