Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MIKE TROUT SUPERFRACTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
At least 2 of the Reds have been one Ebay, maybe even 3. Someone on these boards alluded to the Super being pulled, without confirming it to protect the identity of the owner.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I am in the need of the Orange and the Red, and obviously the SUPER for my Rainbow. Man I really wish they had PURPLE and that GREEN they used to do. A true rainbow is ROYGBIV. Come on Bowman get with it :lol:

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
On that note. Please send me some luck everyone!

I've opened 39 cases of 2006 BC/BDP, 2007 BC/BDP and I have never pulled a superfractor. I've only pulled 1 red refractor and it sold for $9! Most likely the worst possible prospect to pull at the time.

I think I am due, I should have pulled a handful by now.

Send luck my way please! My cases MUST have a super on Friday!

thermo8

Aug 11, 2008
I've seen a person with (2) red refractors, and i believe they are both graded BGS 9.5. I'll see if he still has them, if you are still interested, but i'm not sure what he's asking for them.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Anyone care to estimate where it might end if it was listed 99 cents/7 days?

Depends on the W and JP factor. If they are not on the Trout bandwagon 3-5 k. If card is mint and has nice clean auto on it.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
matchpenalty said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Anyone care to estimate where it might end if it was listed 99 cents/7 days?

Depends on the W and JP factor. If they are not on the Trout bandwagon 3-5 k.

:lol:

There's a better chance of Adam Sandler winning an Oscar than me bidding for that card.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
thermo8 said:
I've seen a person with (2) red refractors, and i believe they are both graded BGS 9.5. I'll see if he still has them, if you are still interested, but i'm not sure what he's asking for them.

Same here. He told me he pulled one and bought the other from ebay. I'm sure they're available though he doesn't seem to be anxious to get rid of them.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
bear0555 said:
thermo8 said:

Same here. He told me he pulled one and bought the other from ebay. I'm sure they're available though he doesn't seem to be anxious to get rid of them.

1200 a pop

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts