Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting marketability list...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
Jeff N. said:
Would Stras be a better pitchman to Joe Consumer than Ryan Howard, who's played in the WS for the past two years, or Arod?
I would think Strasburg has gotten more non-sports news coverage than Howard, so non-baseball folk would be more likely to know who he is. And the steroid thing has probably hurt ARod's marketability, although he would probably have more national appeal than SS.

It's interesting.

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
My mother in law and wife both have no idea who Ryan Howard is but they have both mentioned Strasburg to me in the last month!

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
I asked my wife, and she's never heard of Strasburg or Howard.

She did know Jeter, Pujols, and Arod, but said she doesn't like Arod. She also knew Lincecum because he looks like my nephew.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
leatherman said:

She did know Jeter, Pujols, and Arod, but said she doesn't like Arod. She also knew Lincecum because he looks like my nephew.

Tell your nephew to cut his hair.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
vwnut13 said:
leatherman said:

He already did. He is entering the Air Force in a few weeks.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
leatherman said:
vwnut13 said:
leatherman said:

He already did. He is entering the Air Force in a few weeks.

Tell him thanks. ;)

Members online

Latest posts