Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Guy Looking for Leads...2006 Cory Rasmus Bowman Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Hello All,
My name is Alex and I am new here. I am a member of a couple of other sites where I trade and or buy a few things here and there. I am most active on the site that has the Online Price Guide...yeah you all know that one. I have almost all but exhausted my leads there looking for 2 particular cards. They are the 2006 Cory Rasmus Red Refractor and Superfractor. I am not even sure if the super has been pulled or not. But I know there is at least one Red floating around somewhere. So I am looking to track these 2 down to complete my rainbow. Any help is appreciated. Once I get a little more acclimated to the site, I should be able to get some trading done here.

Thanks for reading and hopefully the help finding these 2 cards.

Alex

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Welcome to the site!

And good luck tracking down your 2 needs.

Rainbows are AWESOME!!!

RandomH

alexs64 said:
Hello All,
My name is Alex and I am new here. I am a member of a couple of other sites where I trade and or buy a few things here and there. I am most active on the site that has the Online Price Guide...yeah you all know that one. I have almost all but exhausted my leads there looking for 2 particular cards. They are the 2006 Cory Rasmus Red Refractor and Superfractor. I am not even sure if the super has been pulled or not. But I know there is at least one Red floating around somewhere. So I am looking to track these 2 down to complete my rainbow. Any help is appreciated. Once I get a little more acclimated to the site, I should be able to get some trading done here.

Alex
Gross. How much EXP do you need to have your pokemon evolve? :lol:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Adamsince1981 said:
Doubleplayinc on eBay...no super, not sure on the Red; but he has at leaste a plate and everything else.

I found his ebay sales but did not see any Rasmus'. Were you speaking about current sales or his collection? Thanks, Alex

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
RandomH said:
alexs64 said:
Hello All,

Alex

It's cool if you don't like it, you don't have to. But at least be a little more productive. Thanks

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
alexs64 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
Doubleplayinc on eBay...no super, not sure on the Red; but he has at leaste a plate and everything else.

I found his ebay sales but did not see any Rasmus'. Were you speaking about current sales or his collection? Thanks, Alex

He has an impressive stash of Cory....contact him through eBay.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Adamsince1981 said:
alexs64 said:
Adamsince1981 said:

He has an impressive stash of Cory....contact him through eBay.

Thanks man! Much appreciated!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
alexs64 said:
RandomH said:
alexs64 said:
Hello All,

Alex

It's cool if you don't like it, you don't have to. But at least be a little more productive. Thanks

Productive?

This is an internet message board built around collecting cards. There is no production here.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
cgilmo said:
alexs64 said:
RandomH said:
alexs64 said:
Hello All,

Alex

Productive?

This is an internet message board built around collecting cards. There is no production here.

Good thing you brought me back into the middle of the circle, I think the centrifugal force was pulling ot the outer edges. Thanks...Not sure if the red letters in your name mean you are a little higher up on the food chain, but if it does, set an example.

Look, seriously I am just looking for a couple of cards. Not looking to have some internet toughies make smart ass comments. It is simple, someone asks for help...then help if you can. If you can't, it's cool...

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
alexs64 said:
cgilmo said:
alexs64 said:
RandomH said:
alexs64 said:
Hello All,

Alex

Productive?

Good thing you brought me back into the middle of the circle, I think the centrifugal force was pulling ot the outer edges. Thanks...Not sure if the red letters in your name mean you are a little higher up on the food chain, but if it does, set an example.

Look, seriously I am just looking for a couple of cards. Not looking to have some internet toughies make smart ass comments. It is simple, someone asks for help...then help if you can. If you can't, it's cool...

Hi. My name is Gilmore

I kinda run this website (when the inmates allow it and don't try to shank me).

Now that introductions are over with let's get to it. "Internet Tough Guy" is a term that often gets tossed out a bit on the basis of a misunderstanding. The post you are referring to was a dig at a common whipping boy around here, the beckett website. 90% of the reader base here hate that website. Not the company, just the website. That same percentage feels the same way about the price guide.

When anyone mentions they use it, it normally inspires a mock from someone.

That wasn't an attempt to bully you at all, it was just a mere interjection of an opinion. That sort of stuff happens all the time around here. This forum is full of off the wall topics and sometimes people will toss in an opinion where it isn't asked for. You can't expect every post to deliver exactly what you ask for.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
cgilmo said:
alexs64 said:
cgilmo said:
alexs64 said:
RandomH said:
[quote="alexs64":1vdbql9z]Hello All,

Alex

Productive?

Hi. My name is Gilmore

I kinda run this website (when the inmates allow it and don't try to shank me).

Now that introductions are over with let's get to it. "Internet Tough Guy" is a term that often gets tossed out a bit on the basis of a misunderstanding. The post you are referring to was a dig at a common whipping boy around here, the beckett website. 90% of the reader base here hate that website. Not the company, just the website. That same percentage feels the same way about the price guide.

When anyone mentions they use it, it normally inspires a mock from someone.

That wasn't an attempt to bully you at all, it was just a mere interjection of an opinion. That sort of stuff happens all the time around here. This forum is full of off the wall topics and sometimes people will toss in an opinion where it isn't asked for. You can't expect every post to deliver exactly what you ask for.[/quote:1vdbql9z]

Nice to meet you. What you stated is perfectly understandable, everything isn't for everyone and I get that. I was just hoping to stay on topic, it isn't like I posted and Off Topic thread, and believe I am a member of several boards not just card collecting (i.e. VW Related Forums), so I am aware of how things can go. I wasn't trying to be a *****, because that is not how I want folks here to view me. Especially since I am new here, I was avidly trying to avoid any type of confrontations. Thanks for the reply, the explanation, and how the other site is viewed here, it will help know what to expect in the future if I make a reference to it. All is good in my hood, I appreciate it.

Alex

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
alexs64 said:
Hello All,

Alex
I have a pretty sizable rasmus collection myself; I don't believe I've seen the 06 superfractor. I can recall 2 red refractor auto's from 06. I think they were both BGS 9.5's and sold by seller unklbunz(in 2007 some time), buyer beware. Similarly, I'm not sure if I've ever seen an 06 Sterling gold refractor /10 or the red 1/1. Up until a few months ago I owned the 05 Aflac super and still currently own the 05 Aflac red refractor. I rarely check ebay any more as rasmus cards sell for a fraction of what I paid and it generally makes me cry. On a positive note, he was just moved to High A myrtle beach.

Members online