Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Bautista facts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Came across this on one of the Jays boards (re:Craig in Calgary)

http://trendsmap.com/topic/#JoseBautistaFacts

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Jose Bautista could use to hit a home run, including the room itself
Bautista's baseball card has its own baseball card
NASA is testing his swing as a cheaper means to launch objects into space
My sister caught a second deck Jose Bautista two-run homer. Now she's pregnant
The Rogers Center roof isn't actually retractable. It just knows to get the hell out of Jose Bautista's way
Jumbotron has been replaced 63 times this year due to JoBau batting practice damage
When asked if he could repeat the Blue Jays back-to-back success in '92-'93, Jose flexed one arm, and then the other.
He doesn't say, "I'm on a horse." The horse says, "I'm under Jose Bautista"
There will be more Homers in his '10 season than there is in a Full season of the Simpsons
Eve didn't eat the forbidden apple, she contemplated a Jose Bautista trade
An asteroid almost did collide with earth once, but Jose caught it and threw it back
His name is Jose Bautista and Windows 7 was his idea
You can't trade Jose Bautista, because the only fair return would be Jose Bautista
Talks of engraving Jose's face into Mt Rushmore stopped when they realized the granite wasn't hard enough for his beard
Jose Bautista's bat is considered Canada's first weapon of mass destruction
Jose Bautista was not left out of the home run derby, he was hitting bombs from Toronto. They should be in Anaheim soon
ARod is waiting to hit his 600th HR until Bautista does out of respect. Bautista told him to give it a couple of weeks

Members online

Latest posts