Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coolest GU or Auto Card You Ever Pulled???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I just pulled a Jordin Sparks Shirt card out of this years A & G, and I thought that was pretty cool, and it got me thinking what the coolest GU there are out there. (Mine isnt really a "GU" but still...)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I pulled this in 2005. I thought it was awesome because Brady was on fire and the ball has the hole for the lace and stitches.

mem-brady-tom-05-playoffhonors-gameday.png

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Thats pretty nice!!! The coolest football GU card is in my photobucket, it is an Urlacher with the letters of "National" on it :D But I like the hole one!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
techboy42004 said:
Thats pretty nice!!! The coolest football GU card is in my photobucket, it is an Urlacher with the letters of "National" on it :D But I like the hole one!
Thanks. I always liked the football pieces with the writing or holes.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ted Williams Dual Bat card/10 out of Donruss I think I have it some place it has issues
it is badly warped and even has some thing sticking out of it o the side. I need to find it some day and show it's ugliness.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
I pulled this out of a $35 retail box from Walmart. You can part of the words, "Chicago" and "White".

img081.jpg

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
There's a few that are my favs:

Mickey Mantle GU Jersey

Mantle/DiMaggio Dual GU Jerseys

2 Babe Ruth Bat Cards

And a Lebron Rookie Auto

but of course there's a few I've forgotten :) This is such a fun hobby lol

Members online

Latest posts